Amazon App Store

peteer01
peteer01 Posts: 43 Just Dropped In
I would love to see Marvel Puzzle Quest on the Amazon App store. We've got three Kindle Fires in our house, and playing on the phone is not as enjoyable as playing on a tablet would be.

Additionally, is there any potential to every tie the mobile game data with the PC game data? Again, I'd rather play on my PC than my phone when I'm at my PC.

Putting MPQ on the Amazon App Store seems like the easiest request to fill, and I'd certainly be more likely to purchase IAPs if I could use Amazon coins.

Comments

• Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Can you download and install it if you install the Google Play services?

http://www.gizmag.com/how-to-install-go ... hdx/30736/

I don't have a Kindle Fire or any other Android device, but I *think* you can make it work.
  • peteer01
    peteer01 Posts: 43 Just Dropped In
    I don't have non-Kindle Android device, so I can't download from the Google Play store, unfortunately. That also only works for free apps, I don't believe I'd be able to make any IAPs sideloading Puzzle Quest.

If MPQ was available through the Amazon App store, it'd allow them to reach more devices and get more IAPs. I think it'd likely be worth the effort for D3.

Your post is helpful, and I'm sure that method will work for some, but I'm not rooting my devices and don't have an Android device that would allow me to get programs from Play to then sideload on the Kindle. Until D3 releases MPQ for the App Store or allows PCs to use the same database as the mobile devices, my iPhone is my only device I can play my game on. icon_neutral.gif
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    any idea why they never release this on the kindle
  • peteer01 wrote:
    Additionally, is there any potential to every tie the mobile game data with the PC game data? Again, I'd rather play on my PC than my phone when I'm at my PC.

Have you tried BlueStacks? I haven't tried it with MPQ, but it's a (free beta) program that lets you play android games on PC.