Re-open the "Symbiote Showdown" node for all players.

Nonce Equitaur 2
Nonce Equitaur 2 Posts: 2,269 Chairperson of the Boards
edited September 2014 in MPQ Suggestions and Feedback
2* Daken has new cover, and it's at Symbiote Showdown in the Oscorp Prologue.

Long-time players have likely cleared that node, and are cut off from the cover. Re-opening the node for all players would allow them to gain the missing cover.

Comments

• Um, I already got 4 just by playing Versus. Deleted the 4th for ISO though.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Long-time players who have cleared that node already earned three Daken covers from it: two purple and a black. The new blue cover replaces one of the purple ones. Newer players get just as many Daken covers as those who've already cleared it weeks or months ago.

There's no need to hand everyone who's cleared the prologue a free 2* cover, they'll get their hands on it sooner or later via PvP or tokens.
  • But sooner or later is not NOW! ~foot stomp~

Yeah I have been hitting pvp and simulator hard as I can since the update and havent had any luck on daken blue yet, not even a purple hawkeye to respec him. Fine i will try this patience thing, sigh.
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Or they could just add it as a low-tier progression reward for PvP, PvE, or both. Or put it on a new PvE node.
  • I got one today, the other two will follow eventually. Just like with Baby Torch, I got the lot of him cover by cover, mostly through placement and match rewards.