Account data lost and weird tech support

I didnt want to be THAT guy, but:
I have very weird thing going with support team and want to share my experience.
I am playing mostly on my tablet and there is where i even invested quite a lot of cash to buy the Punisher. Yesterday my game buged a lot, i couldnt enter hulk mission and no holds barred event. So i figured i will reinstall the game. I did it twice on my PC with steam account where i WANTED my data to be clear, because i wanted to start fresh. That didnt happen,so i figured its no problem. However after reinstaling on my tablet i saw intro and i was like woops. So i send a ticket via mail and this is what happened.
At first i was really hyped because i got answer in about half an hour that i should finish the tutorial, and send them my new payer ID and old PVP name. It took few mails from me and support, all very fast in an hour and i was just amazed how good tech support is. But now it was almost 24h from last mail from them, nothing happened and i send a few mails with no answer at all. I dont know what to think now.
Sorry for my English.
Yemet

Comments

• You couldn't enter "No Holds Barred"? Yesterday? The date/time on your computer is wrong.

Data is not shared between tablet and PC unless you were in the PC beta and had your account manually linked. Fix the time on your computer and I bet it is fine after that.
  • but i couldnt enter no holds barred and no hulk mission was availible for me. It was buged
  • Ok i got response right now and got my data back. Lots of thanks to tech support. But i have only the hulk as featerued event. Is that how it supposed to look?
  • yemet wrote:
    but i couldnt enter no holds barred and no hulk mission was availible for me. It was buged

Because it was already over. Check your date/time.
  • Nemek
    Nemek Posts: 1,511
    yemet wrote:
    Ok i got response right now and got my data back. Lots of thanks to tech support. But i have only the hulk as featerued event. Is that how it supposed to look?

Yes.