*** Cyclops ***

Options
Joe Fletcher: Well, it’s both. Colossus is a bruiser when it gets down to it. He gets in front of things and he can beat people down with the best of them. He might not be able to destroy things as quickly as Wolverine or Cyclops, but he can destroy stuff pretty well, and in “Marvel Puzzle Quest” he’s definitely no slouch.

http://marvel.com/news/video_games/23246/piecing_together_marvel_puzzle_quest_colossus

Everybody remember like Colossus was announced?

P.S. Finally. Wait to Frost. icon_e_biggrin.gif

Comments

• IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,313 Site Admin
    Options
    Not to burst your bubble, but I'm gonna burst your bubble. He's not even in the queue at the moment. The comment was just talking about how on the X-Men squad, Cyclops and Wolverine are the destroyers compared to Colossus.
  • IceIX wrote:
    Not to burst your bubble, but I'm gonna burst your bubble. He's not even in the queue at the moment. The comment was just talking about how on the X-Men squad, Cyclops and Wolverine are the destroyers compared to Colossus.

http://www.sadtrombone.com/
  • Not a big fan of cyclops so thank you IceX for putting the kibosh on the cyclops talk.
  • over_clocked
    Options
    Aww. We could have a rival alliance to Ace of Blades, Ace of Shades.
  • jojeda654
    jojeda654 Posts: 1,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    locked wrote:
    Aww. We could have a rival alliance to Ace of Blades, Ace of Shades.

Ooh, I can't wait till the "Deal with It" sigs start popping up!
  • TazFTW
    TazFTW Posts: 695 Critical Contributor
    Options
    IceIX wrote:

So to get the complete X-Men #1 cover...

Iceman confirmed!
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    So...if this isn't a real thing can we please stop bumping it then?

...He says while bumping the thread
  • People really need to stop bumping this tread. Any time I see someone bumping this thread, I'm going to have to respond to them in this thread and tell them not to. And I'd encourage the rest of you to do the same. That'll show them.