IceIX

Even as a relatively new player I've been able to see the massive effort you've put into keeping in contact with the player base via these forums and i wanted to thank you for your efforts.
I hope you have a safe and happy Holidays overseas!

Comments

• /signed...
  • Damn right! Have a happy and safe few weeks!
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    What they said.
  • Count me in!
  • MTGOFerret wrote:
    Even as a relatively new player I've been able to see the massive effort you've put into keeping in contact with the player base via these forums and i wanted to thank you for your efforts.
    I hope you have a safe and happy Holidays overseas!
    I might suggest changing title to "ICEIX, Thanks for your continued contact with us" or some such thing. Such a title isn't specific and my first impression upon seeing it was a complaint. I'm glad I was wrong.
  • +1

Thanks for everything, Ice!
  • Thanks Ice! And shoutout to Electroblast for doing his/her best during you brief hiatus
  • The admins and devs certainly do a good job of keeping in touch with us players on the forum. Reminds me of the good ol days of everquest icon_e_biggrin.gif that's a compliment btw. Keep up the good work. Merry Christmas yall.
  • ICEIX = 7/8 badass and 2/3 ninja
  • Adding my thanks as well, and happy new year!
  • ICEIX = 7/8 badass and 2/3 ninja

I think he's part pirate too. pirates and ninjas are awesome
  • Ice 9 is the particle that will end the world from Kurt Vonnegut's Cat's Cradle. Great book and great name. That was one of my favorite books for many years.
  • Cragger
    Cragger Posts: 316 Mover and Shaker
    Unholy necromancy!!!!!!

ಥ_ಥ
  • This one was necro'd from so long ago we should call it Norman Osbourne.
  • Thanks for all Ice!!!

Chapter approved icon_e_biggrin.gif