To sell or not to sell?

Options
ERock4
ERock4 Posts: 42
edited September 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
So I'm very underwhelmed with Classic Magneto's new abilities. I've got him at level 140, and I'm considering selling him, since I could get 53k iso-8 and 1000 HP for him.

Thing is, I don't know if I should. Selling such a high level character is a hard decision. He's my third-highest level character (behind Psylocke at 166 and Lazy Cap at 144, and tied with Hulk at 140). If I sell him, all that iso-8 is enough to get my Patch to level 140 and have about 15k iso-8 left over.

Do I keep him? Or sell him?

Comments

• IamTheDanger
    IamTheDanger Posts: 1,093 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    If you have Patch's yellow at 5, I would go for it. Just keep in mind that even though Mags is different, he is still useful icon_e_wink.gif .

Good luck deciding, for me, it's just not worth 1k Hp when I put over 10k into him. So I'll be keeping mine. The main things I used him for was his purple and red after hitting Patch green. His new blue and red are close enough to the old that I can still use him.

JJ
  • ERock4
    Options
    If you have Patch's yellow at 5, I would go for it. Just keep in mind that even though Mags is different, he is still useful icon_e_wink.gif .

Good luck deciding, for me, it's just not worth 1k Hp when I put over 10k into him. So I'll be keeping mine. The main things I used him for was his purple and red after hitting Patch green. His new blue and red are close enough to the old that I can still use him.

JJ
    Mine's at 3/4/4 at the moment. I'm not super-experienced on the usual builds; should I be going towards 3/5/5 or 4/4/5?
  • IamTheDanger
    IamTheDanger Posts: 1,093 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Personally, I'm planning to get my C Mag to 4/4/5. There are no "optimal" builds. Everyone plays differently. If your strategy depends on good defense, then I would put 5 in yellow. If you rely only on offense, then I'd put 3 in yellow. It is basically what you prefer and what will best compliment your play style. Offense or defense. If you use both, then I would go with 4 in yellow. Red will shake the board but blue offers more damage. So if you want the most damage available but still have a bit of defensive ability, then I would go 4/4/5.

If you meant that your Patch is at 3/4/4, then I would go 5/3/5. The 5 yellow is a must have for defensive uses. 5 green gives you the most damage. Patch red depends too much on what the board looks like for it to be reliable IMHO. That, and I usually have another red user on my team like Steve Rogers.

Hope this helps. As I said, Mags may be different, but still powerful. And Patch is, well he's Wolve-frickin'-rine, enough said.

JJ