2* Daken Sell Price

Options
Went to look at 2* Daken's new powers from my roster selection and noticed his sell price to ISO-8 is way way way off. It showed that I would get 22k+ Iso at level 78, any other maxed 2* at 94 only sells for 12500.

Comments

• When they change characters they'll often up the sale price for people who want to make a decision in a fit of pique they'll regret two weeks later.

Sooner, if they run a heroic with him featured (which they almost certainly will).
  • Mine was only half leveled but fully covered, sold him for the HP's. Got a few of the covers back already because picking up any 2* as a match bonus is too easy. Not regretting the choice one bit.
  • all of the modified characters are worth HP....i'm tempted to sell my Cmags....since i dont really like him to begin with. Also, the last time he was an essential character, the game allowed MNMags to fill in the spot....soooooo tempted....
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Brochacho wrote:
    all of the modified characters are worth HP....i'm tempted to sell my Cmags....since i dont really like him to begin with. Also, the last time he was an essential character, the game allowed MNMags to fill in the spot....soooooo tempted....
    Don't rely on that, usually only one version of the character counts.