New shielding options?

Just be nice if there were options other than just 1 day, 8 hours, and 3 hours.

Like, maybe a shield that once you buy, you are shielded for the rest of the event, but you no longer can get points from defeating other teams.

Or, a shield that instead of protecting your points, gives your team additional team-ups on defense (or some other advantage)? Might be an option for an iso-costing shield.

Comments

• Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    I previously suggested allowing buying a shield even when you are currently shielded.

It's 7 hours to the end of an event. Your current shield lasts another 3, you're in a meeting for the next 4 hours. You know that you'll lose 100000 points as soon as your shield is down. The available opponents are all unbeatable with your roster in its current state so dropping the shield with an attack will lose points. All you want to do is put in an 8 hour shield. Can you do it? Can you buggery. (Oh look, no **** tinykitty.)

I don't care if it starts now, or just extends the time of the current shield. I just want to do something, right now.
  • 12 hour shield!!!!! For sleep & ppl who can't play @work
  • GuntherBlobel
    GuntherBlobel Posts: 987 Critical Contributor
    Also, lower the price of long-term shields for people who can't play at work, or whatever. Raise the price of short term shields to discourage all of the shield-hopping Sentry bombing going on (or at least profit off of it).