Trading

I'm sure this is a dead topic because it should be really important, but nobody's talking about it anymore. It's probably just died of exhaustion. We all gave up trying to convince D3 to let us give our excess covers away. We knew it was their money-maker, and why should they change?

They should change because it's a good thing to do. I want my friends to play this game, and I want them to succeed, but the only thing I can do to help them is tell them to spend money. I can't tell my friends to spend money on this. They don't have all the much money to begin with.

Sure, I could spend money to make our alliance bigger and therefore the prizes juicier but I don't want to spend more money. Not for what they offer, at the prices they offer. One more player for 1000 HP is pretty steep.

But when I earn a new cover, it's mine. I should be able to give it away. Especially when I'm earning so many, and the new players in my alliance are not. I watch them struggling with one-star characters while I'm tossing two-stars away for a pittance of ISO-8. Then, when they need that last Captain America cover, I can't give it to them, even though I'll get five before they get one more. The worst case is when I get a three-star I can't use. Why should I not be able to give it to someone who needs it?

Anyways, I'm sure this plea is falling on deaf ears. I can't be the first to suggest it. But it hurts me a little that I have to sell covers my friends could use.