Team Ups: Automatically Select & "Delete on Acquire"

Slarow
Slarow Posts: 204 Tile Toppler
edited September 2014 in MPQ Suggestions and Feedback
The fact that the game will remember unused team ups from the previous run is going to be a welcome addition. The following two suggestions would also be welcome:

1) If a person clicks Fight! on the "add boost or team up" screen, and any of the 3 spots are empty, the game should automatically add random team ups from their roster to the spots. I can't tell you how many times I have rapid clicked through the screens and forgotten to add team ups when starting a game. While "remember previous" will reduce this, I do often use a full array of boosts, so the game following that would benefit greatly from this feature. I would say that it should not "remember" these randomly selected team ups if they are not used, so after the fight, the next time they come to the screen they see empty spots, but it will randomly add new ones if they again click fight with empty spots.

2) Allow us to delete a team up on the screen where we acquire it. **** team ups such as low level ones (or bagman) are ones that are deleted most often to make sure we have room to acquire new better ones. The problem right now is that these low level team ups are all the way on the right scrolling when picking team ups, so it adds unnecessary time to scroll and delete them before every match up. If we could delete them as soon as we acquire them, then we wouldn't have to go through and delete them after every match.