Three Deadpools LotP glitch

Options
The Simulator node with three Deadpools has a glitch.

Life of the party allows Deadpool to take a hit for an ally, but somehow, it also allows the last Deadpool to avoid damage altogether. Let's say there are two Deadpools left, both close to death. I have strike tiles and they have many LotP tiles ready to heal them. All I need to do is make a match that will cause another match to occur. The first match will cause the Deadpool at the back to leap forward, taking a fatal hit. Then the second match should kill the last Deadpool, only he ends up taking no damage and gets all his healing. I should have won, but I did not. This has happened to me twice.

Comments

• Seems to be an issue with the intercept/avoid mechanic. I remember seeing this quite a lot with Hawkeyes avoid where he'd jump to the back of the group, the person taking the hit instead died and the extra match should have taken hawkeye out too but instead the "corpse" seemed to absorb the damage as it was still technically at the front of the party as the re-ordering didnt take place fast enough.
  • KillStormFirst
    KillStormFirst Posts: 140 Tile Toppler
    Options
    There's still a *Life of The Party* on the board yet only 1 living Deadpool and he doesn't feel like taking damage...
    4089494-cheatpool.jpg
  • dkffiv
    dkffiv Posts: 1,039 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Seems to be an issue with the intercept/avoid mechanic. I remember seeing this quite a lot with Hawkeyes avoid where he'd jump to the back of the group, the person taking the hit instead died and the extra match should have taken hawkeye out too but instead the "corpse" seemed to absorb the damage as it was still technically at the front of the party as the re-ordering didnt take place fast enough.

In the event of an avoid death (DP and the old Hawkeye avoid) if you did not manually target a living opponent your next ability / match would hit the target with 0 hp and do nothing.
  • Jasonzakibe
    Jasonzakibe Posts: 89 Match Maker
    Options
    Also he uses the ability while stunned. It could be intended but it is odd.