Devs, please ban AI. xD

Options
Unknown
edited September 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
The title says everything.
If we are caught cheating devs ban us but what about AI? Is not the first I see the AI using powers when it doesn't have enough ap. Today I saw deadpool in "Simulator: Hard Mode" using the ability "A little off the top" with only 3 red ap and without any shield soldier to generate ap...

I really think you need to fire this AI and get another one that doesn't know how to cheat. icon_lol.gif

Comments

• over_clocked
    Options
    A shot in the dark, but are you on mobie?
  • locked wrote:
    Yeah why?
  • avs962
    avs962 Posts: 319 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Tonny4ever wrote:
    locked wrote:
    Yeah why?

I assume she's alluding to the fact that the interface on mobile doesn't show the enemy's ap levels automatically, so it's easy to lose track of the amount of ap they have.

Maybe?
  • avs962 wrote:
    Tonny4ever wrote:
    locked wrote:
    Yeah why?

I assume she's alluding to the fact that the interface on mobile doesn't show the enemy's ap levels automatically, so it's easy to lose track of the amount of ap they have.

Maybe?
    Ok I accept that but in my case deadpool used his ability in AI second move after making a single 3 red tile match.
  • avs962
    avs962 Posts: 319 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Tonny4ever wrote:
    avs962 wrote:
    Tonny4ever wrote:
    locked wrote:
    Yeah why?

Maybe?
    Ok I accept that but in my case deadpool used his ability in AI second move after making a single 3 red tile match.

Maybe he's just on steroids?
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,757 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    avs962 wrote:
    quote="locked"]A shot in the dark, but are you on mobie?
    Yeah why?[/quote]

Maybe?[/quote]
    Ok I accept that but in my case deadpool used his ability in AI second move after making a single 3 red tile match.[/quote]

Maybe he's just on steroids?[/quote]

It is Deadpool spending 200 of your iso to boost Yellow and Red so he could hit ALOT quickly. You had the 200 ISO to spare didn't you?
  • IamTheDanger
    IamTheDanger Posts: 1,093 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Just glad you were not facing 3 max Patches with all having 5 yellow. ***shudders***
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Deadpool's allowed to cheat... that's his style. But yesterday, I was about to cast WR/Sacrifice on the OBW/Falcon/CM node, and I checked the AP to make sure OBW didn't have an imminent Recon or Anti-grav ready to go that would disrupt it... no problem, all clear. And then Falcon casts bird strike.