It's day... and I've never had a...

Options
2»

Comments

• h4n1s
    h4n1s Posts: 427 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    It's a day 234 and I've never had ANY Invisible woman cover or black psylocke, blue hood and red punisher...
  • over_clocked
    Options
    Day 248, have every cover.
    Except Yelena. I finally had the guts to delete her despite liking collecting stuff.
    Live without Yelena. It's liberating.
  • Tharos
    Tharos Posts: 129
    Options
    For the oldest character: at day 237, still no CMag purple (and no Spiderman purple, no Daredevil blue, but I do not care)

On the other hand, I got about 7/8 green LThor.
  • IReallyHatePVP
    IReallyHatePVP Posts: 254
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Entry redacted on 21 MAY 15, as all relevant covers have been obtained, and IRHPVP decided on a purpleflag.png -less icon_falcon.png .

Sidenote: Currently 3 days away from yellowflag.pngicon_nickfury.png , to go with my 1st earned blueflag.png cover.
  • TazFTW
    TazFTW Posts: 695 Critical Contributor
    Options
    TazFTW wrote:
    Day 219

CMags Purple
    Daredevil Blue
    Mohawk Storm Yellow
    Hood Blue
    Falcon Purple
    Dr Doom Blue

Crossing off cMags Purple as I just got it via Simulator token.
  • shefsteve
    Options
    I'm at Day 312, and have never seen a Red GSBW or green BagLady. But I've had 12 Hulk Black and 10 Doom Blue (and got both of those from the SImulator tokens today, too. Yay!).
  • I'm at Day 127 and... I've never got a:

Any color Fury.
    IW Blue(I sold my one Yellow and one Green)
    XForce Red

Beast Blue
    GSBW Red
    CaptM Black (Sold the one Red and Yellow I got.)
    lDaken Purple & Black
    DD Red
    DP Purple & Black
    Doom Blue (I didn't play as much for that simple PvP reward. icon_e_sad.gif )
    Torch Red
    IM40 Red
    cMags Red & Purple (and I guess Yellow.)
    She-Hulk Green (I can't remember if I got the red. I only recently added her to the roster since I always sold her for better 3*)
    Spidey Purple
    moStorm Green
    Hood Blue
    Hulk Black
    lThor Green (although I'll probably get it this PvE).

I've also never placed in the top2 ever, so all of my 4* pulls have been tokens. Frankly I've gotten most of my 3* covers from standard token pulls.
  • day 235 no IW Blue nor green, only like 4 yellow
  • Marty17
    Marty17 Posts: 503 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Day 320, I'm still missing 10 covers (granted, some relatively new, but since it's just double figures, so I might as well list them all)

**** Invisible Woman - Blue
    **** Nick Fury - Blue
    *** Beast - Yellow
    *** Black Panther - Black
    *** Daken - Black
    *** Deadpool - Purple
    *** Deadpool - Black
    *** Thor - Green
    *** She-Hulk - Blue
    *** Storm - Green
  • MasterBoRaiCho
    MasterBoRaiCho Posts: 42 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Day 238, and no red Psylocke. It's all set up, ready to go for them to. Psylocke set at 0/3/5

Blue Hood, and yellow Falcon also exceedingly rare - 1 of each
  • dkffiv
    dkffiv Posts: 1,039 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Day 315 and I now have everything. Up until that PvP between S4 + S5 I was missing Psylocke Blue, up until the Hulk PvE I was mssing all Nick Fury covers, PvE after that I got the yellow cover. Up until about a month ago I was missing Magneto Purple. Falcon Purple also took a while, think I pulled him about a month or two ago.

I had 0 Daken covers up until the last simulator (where he was required) and I played the lotto/bought a 10 pack and got him. Since then I got his other covers from PvP.
  • Day 223

and I never got a...
    IW Blue
    Fury Blue
    Spidey Yellow
    Deadpool Black
    Shulk red
    Beast Blue (but that will be remedied in the next 15 minutes)
    Mohawk yellow

But most of my 3*s have no more than 1 or 2 of any given colour. I'd trade it all for a bunch of Hulk Blacks or a good solid club...

On the other hand I've sold at least one Lazy Cap blue due to maxing it, and have started a new Black Panther (yellow) and Hulk (green) due to having more HP than sense when they maxed out.
  • Day 312
    I have pulled every cover except black hulk and blue doom got most of my 3* covered but I need ISO so I'm loving this pve icon_razz.gif
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Day 173, but really didn't start multiplayer until about day 45.

3*: Zero Daken Black, Thor Yellow, Daredevil Red (Newer: Beast Green, Deadpool black), picked up first Yellow patch in last event.
    4*: Yellow X-force (daily hasn't come up), Purple/Blue Fury.
  • papa07 wrote:
    Day 180, I got my first X-Force Yellow today. So my missing list is down to the following 12

Mags Red and Purple
    IM40 Red
    Loki Purple
    Cap Marvel Black
    Punisher Red
    Deadpool Black
    Beast Blue and Yellow
    Fury Yellow Blue and Purple

It's been a productive week, tokened IM Red, PvP earned Beast Yellow, Marvel Black, and Loki Purple. PvE earned Beast Blue. The list is down to 7