Take one for the team

KrazyKeylime
KrazyKeylime Posts: 367
edited September 2014 in MPQ Suggestions and Feedback
Just a thought, how would some one like to take one for the team by making easy teams and intentionally lose all competitive fights on purpose to help boost other peoples scores so some can finally hit those absurd milestones? which would be the best approach i think right from the start you will help the beginners in the event but how about those in the later portion? win 200-300 points then lose it all then rinse in repeat? looks like it might be too much of a time investment to pull off that way. The possible upside is that since you lost so much you may have an easy time of getting points when you start to play and climb the ranks.

Comments

• I tried it out a bit, got a 100 points and entered into fight with weak team and retreated, i only lost a few points each time 1-7 points but the other enemies i had on screen bounties jumped from 23 to 45 x2 and a 37 point fight after about 2 weak teams cycled through this might be a good step wise strategy to advance once bounties stagnate
  • GothicKratos
    GothicKratos Posts: 1,821 Chairperson of the Boards
    This is practically what I do when I tank for a PvP. I go into Shield Sim and pick out low level teams and retreat until my throw-aways are around 500 HP and then I just throw the match. Give away plenty of points to low level teams that need them.