It's Not Fer DEVS !!!

Options
Unknown
edited September 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
This is too much...i'm sandboxed without reason and i wait 8-9 days to respond on my ticket and still nothing ..What is the problem ? I'm not cheater i send them my purchase receipt and everything its OK..i'm on 265 daily reward vet player and now they do this to me ..Its AWFUL ...not just me other guys to same like Twysta and others ...WHY ? If any other have same problem share here if you want ..

it was that day after i buy Stark Salary and after 1 hour from my purchase ..is this how you thread customers ???..Still waiting to respond me and i'm thinking to quit because of this mess icon_e_sad.gif

Comments

• Try PMing IceIX directly. We're pretty sure someone on the forums got Twysta unbanned, not CS. Good luck and let us know how it works out.
  • Ghast wrote:
    Try PMing IceIX directly. We're pretty sure someone on the forums got Twysta unbanned, not CS. Good luck and let us know how it works out.

Thanks for info ..i already pm to IceIX but he still not receive message and i send him message on 3 days ago he still its offline ...I will tell you what gonna happen but i'm starting to lose hope icon_e_confused.gif
  • Ghast wrote:
    Try PMing IceIX directly. We're pretty sure someone on the forums got Twysta unbanned, not CS. Good luck and let us know how it works out.

Thanks for info ..i already pm to IceIX but he still not receive message and i send him message on 3 days ago he still its offline ...I will tell you what gonna happen but i'm starting to lose hope icon_e_confused.gif

ICEIX works in U.S. Monday was Labor Day, a holiday. So after he left Friday, today will be his first day back to work since then. The same probably for customer service and the developers.
  • Ghast wrote:

ICEIX works in U.S. Monday was Labor Day, a holiday. So after he left Friday, today will be his first day back to work since then. The same probably for customer service and the developers.

I'm Europe so i dont know about holiday ..thanks dude you give me some hope now icon_e_wink.gif
  • Phillipes
    Phillipes Posts: 431 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    They have holiday yesterday?
    I have account problem (back at day 1 again), so Im with you.
    Why did they ban you?
    Were you too critical here on forum: (Like Emeryt was?)

-- Truth hurts. --
  • Phillipes wrote:
    They have holiday yesterday?
    I have account problem (back at day 1 again), so Im with you.
    Why did they ban you?
    Were you too critical here on forum: (Like Emeryt was?)

-- Truth hurts. --

I have always respect for them and i was not critical at all ..i dont know the reason why they ban me ..i was buy stark salary and out of nowhere i was banned ..I'm vet player and i like this game even with last changes but they ruin everything now i have other opinion for them after this
  • El_Dude
    Options
    Not to hijack, but I'm curious...what does sandboxing look like?
  • El_Dude wrote:
    Not to hijack, but I'm curious...what does sandboxing look like?

I can still play get all rewards and put points in pvps not being hit at all so you can make 1000 or 2000 with no shields at all other players cannot see you something like you are in desert and cant join alliances so you play only for big NOTHING where is the fun ??
  • Still nothing from CS not respond to my ticket and i'm still sandboxed ..this is **** annoying icon_mad.gif
  • yogi_
    yogi_ Posts: 1,236 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    This happened to me recently.

Just give them time. It's also been a long weekend there. I sent a reminder ticket after about 2 days and I got a response that they were working on it.

Another 3-4ish days after that I got unsandboxed.

Gotta say there were advantages in being there, but anyway...
  • Finally i'm back in game thanks to CS and SilverHawk administrator ..thanks for help i appreciate that ..