Player Level

homeinvasion
homeinvasion Posts: 415 Mover and Shaker
edited September 2014 in MPQ Suggestions and Feedback
After once again facing an unassailable wall to wall 3 X 166 teams I thought of the idea of introducing Player level. I.e. start at level 1 and as you unlock covers and beat opponents or some other mechanism you slowly go up in level to say 100, then you could have bracketed events like 1-10, 11-20, 21 -30 etc.

You could have rewards equal to each like

1-10 = 1*
11-20 = 2 X 1*
21 - 30 = 1 X 2*
31 - 40 = 2 X 2*
41-50 = 3 X 2*
51 - 60 = 1 X 3*

etc

I think it would also get players more involved, it's very fulfilling to get a level.

It could be a good indicator for cheats too, like a level 5 with 3 maxed out 166 is out of place

Comments

• IamTheDanger
    IamTheDanger Posts: 1,093 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm the one that should be complaining here. You have been right ahead for the entire recent event. Slow down some would ya, I can barely keep up. icon_e_biggrin.gif That is a good idea though. But it would probably mean redoing the entire structure of the game. It would definitely be a better way than we have now, but I don't think it will happen.
    JJ

P.S. this post is just a joke. Although homeinvasion has been just ahead of me in points. icon_lol.gif
  • homeinvasion
    homeinvasion Posts: 415 Mover and Shaker
    I'm the one that should be complaining here. You have been right ahead for the entire recent event. Slow down some would ya, I can barely keep up. icon_e_biggrin.gif That is a good idea though. But it would probably mean redoing the entire structure of the game. It would definitely be a better way than we have now, but I don't think it will happen.
    JJ

P.S. this post is just a joke. Although homeinvasion has been just ahead of me in points. icon_lol.gif

I have to go hard early and cross my fingers, being Australian means that events always finish at 2PM on a Tuesday so I can't stop work for an hour every three.