Hulk NPC Levels

Options
Unknown
edited December 2013 in MPQ General Discussion
What determines the level of the NPCs on the Hulk missions. My high character is a level 30 and the Hulk Sighting Canada I npcs are all 68ish. My wife has characters in the 20s and her NPCs for the same level are 15.

Comments

• joenobody wrote:
    What determines the level of the NPCs on the Hulk missions. My high character is a level 30 and the Hulk Sighting Canada I npcs are all 68ish. My wife has characters in the 20s and her NPCs for the same level are 15.

I think your wife has some kind of bug that sometimes happens. If she restarts the app, she should have the same NPCs as you.
  • I'd rather have the same NPCs as her! icon_e_biggrin.gif

So in the sixties is the correct level?
  • hm it should be 75 moonstone, 75 bullseye, 85 Pyro in the first

Three 155 snipers in the upper left

two 130 bomb techs and one 130 demolisher in the lower right

And a 123 Hulk in the upper right

If you have different values from mine then maybe you're right and the event is somehow changing after your progress in game
  • Yeah I was speaking without going back to look at the actual levels, I have the same thing as you for the Bullseye, Moonstone, Pyro level. I don't know about the other levels because that level pounded me.
    Mommson wrote:
    hm it should be 75 moonstone, 75 bullseye, 85 Pyro in the first

Three 155 snipers in the upper left

two 130 bomb techs and one 130 demolisher in the lower right

And a 123 Hulk in the upper right

If you have different values from mine then maybe you're right and the event is somehow changing after your progress in game
  • I think it was a bug when the event was first deployed. Enemies were all in the 15-20 range. After i reloaded the game they shoot up to the current levels.
    Glad I was there to collect the free ISO, can't be bothered to grind lvl155 enemies icon_mrgreen.gif
    Also every reward in every mission was a Modern Hawkey cover. I capped him (I was missing only 2 purples to begin with) and after finishing every mission once I still had 7 covers to sell. Too bad it didn't happen with some useful char icon_mrgreen.gif
  • Also every reward in every mission was a Modern Hawkey cover. I capped him....

Yeah..i got the bug twice, after the first time i was like this isn't right and left...then i saw the higher level characters and kicked myself. I ended up coming back in later and was able to get the "bug" levels once again and this time i did not waste the opportunity to cap Modern Hawkeye, which is going to be my first over level 50 even if he isn't that great /sigh.
  • Don't put that much ISO into him. Really. Don't. Just wait for other ** to catch up. Save your ISO, you will regret it later. Got it? Can send a PM if there's need. Iso. Save it. Don't level MHawk. Sav.....yeah. Don't.