I...I think...I'm the greatest who ever lived...

Options
2»

Comments

• Misguided wrote:
    srsNono wrote:
    Yep. My location on the board for Nevada And Canada Seem to be equal to everyone elses. 116 and 230. Yet I'm about 150 points ahead in the main event.

Have we established whether your time/date is correct or not?

Yes, sir. I don't really understand it. I do not adjust the clock on my iPod. If i forgot to reset it, I'd be late for work.
  • Weird...anyone else got a theory?
  • Misguided wrote:
    Weird...anyone else got a theory?

My theory is:it's a rare bug. I mean we have it like 1 in 30000 cases as it seems
  • Ceruleaf wrote:
    srsNono wrote:
    Oh, look now. Theres someone else who's pulled ahead. He's at 524.

So if the two sub-missions award points equally, that would imply that there's something variable about the points award in the "main" mission.

When did you do those?

You, sir, just hit the nail on the head...I think. Checked it just now. My unrepeatables in the main mission have no point values? That never happened in previous tournaments. Is this the same for everyone else? I only have 1 reward from each of them so it doesn't seem like they were repeated.
  • Mine (496) are 27/40/33.
  • Misguided wrote:
    Mine (496) are 27/40/33.

This just became a wait for my friend to get off work. He played those levels.
  • srsNono wrote:
    Ceruleaf wrote:
    srsNono wrote:

So if the two sub-missions award points equally, that would imply that there's something variable about the points award in the "main" mission.

When did you do those?

You, sir, just hit the nail on the head...I think. Checked it just now. My unrepeatables in the main mission have no point values? That never happened in previous tournaments. Is this the same for everyone else? I only have 1 reward from each of them so it doesn't seem like they were repeated.

I have point values shown at the moment they are 40, 33 and 27 but as I did then they were worth 40, 50 and 60
  • Mommson wrote:
    srsNono wrote:
    Ceruleaf wrote:
    srsNono wrote:

When did you do those?

I have point values shown at the moment they are 40, 33 and 27 but as I did then they were worth 40, 50 and 60

The same as Misguided. Mine are blank. Pretty sure this is the issue.
  • Perhaps they were somehow repeatable for you and your friend could grind then down
  • Mommson wrote:
    Perhaps they were somehow repeatable for you and your friend could grind then down

Well, they're not repeatable now. I know that. And each only has one reward. So, if he rolled 20s every time he repeated that would explain it.
  • That second place is slowly crawling up past everyone else now. He's at 536 now. Is Bibbo a forumer?