How....

Options
Worldrunner 2.0 from The X-Men is in top spot of Blind Justice with a score of 2486 second spot is 1527.... I can get the 1527 score but 2486.... Really?!?

How is this even possible, I'm at 727 and battles are valued between 10-20 per battle..

Cheers
-Brut

HYLWLuJs.png

Comments

• HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    Options
    The short version: almost solely fight alliancemates in shieldhops by coordinating shieldhop timing.

If you can maintain an "I hit while you shield, then you hit me while I'm shielded, then I hit you while you're shielded, etc." pattern, esp. across a dozen or more players, there wouldn't be a theoretical ceiling to point values. And yes, you'll be using a lot of shields.

At 727, though, you're in what I call Point Purgatory. Get closer to 800, and you'll almost certainly see much more valuable targets.
  • Thanks for the reply!

Regards
    -Brut
  • Kelbris
    Kelbris Posts: 1,051
    Options
    please don't make thread titles like this. Nobody has any idea what you're going to be talking about until they open it.

Go with something like "This PVP score seems impossible"
  • Well... Pr and I had a dream that one day we could score 2500 in a PvP. The task was daunting and we knew it would take many hours standing in front of a chalkboard doing complex math to figure it out.

J9BrSDE.jpg

After many many hours of work we felt like we had finally started to make sense of it... We might just be able to do it...

sYhkKk4.jpg?1

So anyway....

After many many many many hours of work and discussion and standing in front of a chalkboard rubbing our chins and saying... "Hmmmm...."

We came up with this:

YRpTTDi.png + uNPG1Ek.jpg = FARhg8I.png
  • With the current PvP system money is your only limitation to the score you can get.
  • Phantron wrote:
    With the current PvP system money is your only limitation to the score you can get.

Well... You also need at least one other person to do it with you. A person can't simply just say "I think I'll score 3000 in this PvP" you need at least one other person to do it with. Also as I said you need luck. Lots and lots of luck
  • Phantron wrote:
    With the current PvP system money is your only limitation to the score you can get.

Well... You also need at least one other person to do it with you. A person can't simply just say "I think I'll score 3000 in this PvP" you need at least one other person to do it with. Also as I said you need luck. Lots and lots of luck

Good point, so you need 2 guys with a lot of money, and luck is a given.
  • Puertorico
    Options
    I most certainly could not have done it alone. What a way to go out with a bang.