edited August 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
14iq6o2.jpg

Thought of by Reckless.... created by, uh, me

Comments

• Jonny1Punch
    Jonny1Punch Posts: 434 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Dave you are THE MAN!!!!

Finally some honest event advertising and the funniest thing I've seen in a long time! Lmfao!

Somebody put this guy on D3's payroll...... icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • reckless442
    reckless442 Posts: 532 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Dave is an effing genius. That is all.
  • Kelbris
    Kelbris Posts: 1,051
    Options
    please make a shrunk down version of this as your signature. Everybody knows you're in shield.

this definitely needs to be in every single one of your posts.

you could always split it in half and have your signature look like how mine does.all you need to do is hit enter between the two images and it will put one on each line.
  • I think the Juggernaut caption should be 'Headbutt for everyone".
  • daveomite
    daveomite Posts: 1,331 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Thanks all... appreciate it. Glad people find some humor in it. Lol.

Reck had the brilliant idea, it was easy to put some design idea to it. I still may tweak it more. And the idea from kelbris is excellent! May do that too, haha.

Even the "headbutts for everyone" line from Phantron, lol...no kidding. BOP, now with more headbutts than ever before!
  • franckynight
    franckynight Posts: 582 Critical Contributor
    Options
    damn captain.. that's fine art!!!
  • WilsonFisk
    WilsonFisk Posts: 365 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    This may be the best thing I've seen here yet! Next time I see you in pvp you get a retreat as appreciation icon_e_smile.gif
  • I requested that a bubble above beast should read, "these many fools had to buy healthpacks? "
  • Houtro
    Houtro Posts: 464 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Cool stuff!
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Fantastic Dave!

And sadly true. New character, in a heroic mode, over a holiday weekend while folks are traveling? Ug.
  • reckless442
    reckless442 Posts: 532 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I requested that a bubble above beast should read, "these many fools had to buy healthpacks? "
    LOL. I had originally proposed that the image include the money being sucked up by a vacuum hose, but this looks great.
  • HairyDave
    HairyDave Posts: 1,574
    Options
    SnowcaTT wrote:
    Fantastic Dave!

And sadly true. New character, in a heroic mode, over a holiday weekend while folks are traveling? Ug.
    I might have a chance to do well in a PVE for a change - but that means grinding icon_neutral.gif
  • Ok, where's Clintman. This topic, has GONE GREEN! Lmao.
  • john1620b
    john1620b Posts: 367
    Options
    Ha, this is awesome! An honor to be the 25th up-vote and watch the background turn green. (Ooo, pretty...)
  • daveomite
    Options
    john1620b wrote:
    Ha, this is awesome! An honor to be the 25th up-vote and watch the background turn green. (Ooo, pretty...)

Thank you! Lol... glad everyone seems to like it! Reck joked about this idea, I thought it was hilarious... so I just tried to come up with an so-so "official" image for it, haha.
  • franckynight
    franckynight Posts: 582 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Clearly, in these gloomy moments of mpq.. Your pic has shed some light into my day.. Keep em coming Dave..
  • daveomite
    Options
    Kelbris wrote:
    please make a shrunk down version of this as your signature. Everybody knows you're in shield.

you could always split it in half and have your signature look like how mine does.all you need to do is hit enter between the two images and it will put one on each line.

Signature now swapped out!
  • daveomite wrote:
    Kelbris wrote:

no omage to "also money"? Granted it's implied....
  • daveomite wrote:
    Kelbris wrote:

Bravo...work of art indeed

93e6b7f1fb3dcfcf761c5f8fd78c24573b75a664a3bfb9de61f53d61784b8245.jpg
  • Houtro
    Houtro Posts: 464 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    That signature come out really good! And still got a bit more text... Well done!