Next sale?

Options
Videocrazy
Videocrazy Posts: 40 Just Dropped In
edited August 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
Does anyone know how frequently the HP sales come by and/or approximately when the next one will show up?

Comments

• avs962
    avs962 Posts: 319 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Videocrazy wrote:
    Does anyone know how frequently the HP sales come by and/or approximately when the next one will show up?

Global sales are relatively rare. They have targeted sales from time to time (for those who haven't purchased anything mostly, I believe). They also have some platform-specific sales sometimes. E.g. earlier this moth they were involved in the google play sale on Android devices. They've also had sales for ios and Steam, but global sales are mainly for like mpq milestones and stuff. Unless they get bored one day and decide 'hey, why not?'*

*Not happening on your life
  • avs962 wrote:
    Videocrazy wrote:

Global sales are relatively rare. They have targeted sales from time to time (for those who haven't purchased anything mostly, I believe). They also have some platform-specific sales sometimes. E.g. earlier this moth they were involved in the google play sale on Android devices. They've also had sales for ios and Steam, but global sales are mainly for like mpq milestones and stuff. Unless they get bored one day and decide 'hey, why not?'*

*Not happening on your life

There's no better holiday for a sale like Labor Day!

Also, that google store sale, that was the best sale they ever had. I would purcase HP more often at those prices.
  • I've been playing since October on iPad and the sales have been roughly every 3-4 months, often around North American holidays: US thanksgiving in Nov, around Easter IIRC, right before true healing which was close to US Memorial Day in May IIRC, and early July was the last one

Hope that helps