The Option to Shift Iso-8

They should allow us to shift Iso-8 used to level our rosters to other heroes/villains for level up purposes. Now hear me out. They could limit to once a month and only with non-maxed characters to make sure that they still make money on sales of Iso-8 through the store. When I say maxed I refer to level 270, 166, 94, 78, 50 , and 40 characters. If your character is less then that then you can shift the Iso-8 spent from one to one another, you have to wait a whole month to do it again.

This adds a strategic risk as that character might be used within the Season or PvE and now you just handicapped yourself. Also this would be way better than the way they currently compensate us when they nerf characters as we actually get something useful instead of a greatly depreciated character. If I was dumping my Iso-8 into classic Magneto and bam they nerf him tomorrow it will have been wasted. Just for arguments sake and not in real life since I don't have enough covers for him yet. Yes I knew it was coming but was holding out hope that I could use him a little in battle for a while. Now I am screwed. Again just as example.

Please state your opinions on this below. Don't mean to start anything, just an idea for bettering the game in my opinion.

Edit: Forgot to mention that it should also be restricted to the same tier. For example: 4* to 4*, 3* to 3*, 2* to 2*, 1* to 1*. That way people can't just shift from their 2*s to their 3*s to transition faster. This hurts me too by the way as this is exactly where I am at.
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    I like the idea and would love to do this myself. I don't know if you could just take the ISO from same level characters as it would take a lot of screen space. I also think that it would cause less diversity in PVP. If I could do this I would personally pull all my ISO out of IM40 and BWGS who were my first 2 high level 3* and dump the ISO into Patch, Senty, and Daken. I am sure a lot of other people would do the same. Then in PVP you would always be facing a buffed character maxed, and 2 other maxed characters. It would also cause a problem durring climbing. Instead of using health packs you just switch your ISO to another Character and have maxed health. You would then only need ISO for 3 maxed characters. Overall changing ISO would cause an even bigger gap for the 3* transitioning players becuase you would never face an under leveled 3* team.

Overall I personally would love to pull ISO from some of my 3* and put it into other 3*, but I think the game is better as is. The game is a marathon, and by building up characters the way it is now fits that mold. Moving ISO with the characters the way they are would kill the 3* transitioning players.