My Last 2 Weeks of Token

Options
There are a lot of conspiracies going around D3 that Standard Tokens are rigged and so are Heroic so i decided to track my last two weeks of tokens from 8/14/2014 - 8/27/2014. Over that span I got a total of 152 tokens ranging from Standard to Heroic and a couple of random of tokens here and there.

Here are my results http://imgur.com/a/OZFCJ.

The bottom 3 pages got messed up when transferring, but they are not really that important, the main thing to look at is the stats. Any comments are welcome.

Comments

• BearVenger
    BearVenger Posts: 453 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    In the last two weeks, I've earned each 300-point PvP token, a heroic or event token in PvE nodes, the PvE progressive tokens, and the SHIELD resupply heroic prize, and the S5 heroic. I think I've gotten 1 three-star cover and 2 four-star covers (and not the one whose initials are Nick Fury).

I know I should only average 1 gold per 5 pulls, but I think I'm 3/30 or more.
  • Cragger
    Cragger Posts: 316 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    You should really check out this thread

[User Collected] Recruit token probability http://www.d3pforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1227

Add your data!
  • delita007
    delita007 Posts: 32 Just Dropped In
    Options
    So it appears out of 39 Heroic/Event tokens you got 6 3 or 4 star covers , or 15/3% which seems roughly in line with the stated percentages for the tokens.
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,757 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Your stat's seem about average. I normally wait till I get 30 stadard tokens before I start pulling and I normally get 1 3* cover and I usually get blanked 1 out of 4 times. You got 3 3* covers from 115 so it is about the same. Your rates on the special tokens don't seem that bad either.
  • Token pulls are pretty weird it seems. I don't believe it's totally random but then it may be because I've been lucky lately. On one of the Iso-8 brotherhood events, I pulled two Magneto classics off two straight featured tokens ( both of which I needed btw). Of course I've also pulled enough Modern cap to completely cover a new one so....
  • My friend managed to pull a Nick Fury and invisable woman this week. Sometimes luck is on your side, sometimes it's not.
  • I pulled a fury with the sub prize tokens twice. Once after each of the first two subs. Nothing since, but no complaints.
  • BearVenger
    BearVenger Posts: 453 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    BearVenger wrote:
    In the last two weeks, I've earned each 300-point PvP token, a heroic or event token in PvE nodes, the PvE progressive tokens, and the SHIELD resupply heroic prize, and the S5 heroic. I think I've gotten 1 three-star cover and 2 four-star covers (and not the one whose initials are Nick Fury).

I know I should only average 1 gold per 5 pulls, but I think I'm 3/30 or more.

And then last night, I got Lazy Daken purple (standard token), Classic Magneto blue (heroic), and Lazy Daken black (ISO-8 PvE). So, every other token was a 3*.
  • The stats seem well balanced. What is a Daken? A token?
  • I cashed in 60 SRT's and got 1 3* daken (purple)