I'm Bored

Options
Unknown
edited December 2013 in MPQ General Discussion
Just saying. After the non stop MPQ fest that was the Hunt combined with Lightning rounds and other tournaments, I feel like I have nothing to do in the game at the moment. Sitting comfortably in first in NHB and waiting for it to end (actually hoping I'll get knocked into 11-25 at the end), I find myself opening the game at the beginning of every hour today just hoping to see a new event has started. How sad. LOL. And of course I had to sit in a doctors waiting room for an hour this morning with no tounaments to grind

Comments

• mischiefmaker
    Options
    I know how you feel, especially since I only need one green cover to finish grey Widow, so don't need to push for higher placement.

No idea if it's legit or not, but I did just download an update, so there's hope it's true: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1469
  • Usually starts at the top of an hour, so here's hoping.

I really enjoy the PVE events, so I'm excited. No Holds Barred has been fine, but I really only "need" the Invisible Woman, so placing not 1st is just a fat stack of ISO and HP. Which isn't bad, just not exciting either.

That said, I started looking to find different characters to play in order to challenge myself as much as I could and find different things that make the game more fun... cause THOR SMASH isn't "fun" so much as it is useful.
  • I know how you feel, especially since I only need one green cover to finish grey Widow, so don't need to push for higher placement.

No idea if it's legit or not, but I did just download an update, so there's hope it's true: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1469
    Yeah I just got that update too. Excited much

"Dowloading Update..." Gulp. Anxiously stares at phone