The List V2 Top 15 - poll

Options
As requested by Nonce, here's a poll to vote for top 15 from the recent, "The List V2 poll". Every1 gets 3 votes and the poll will last 5 days. This will most likely be my last action before leaving the community entirely. Have fun.
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• Went with Thing (duh), Silver Surfer, and Dr. Strange. If there had been four I would have voted for Thanos.

This list is so X-Men heavy I'd be tempted to say divide the list into X-Men and non-X-Men.
  • Nellyson
    Nellyson Posts: 354 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    As requested by Nonce, here's a poll to vote for top 15 from the recent, "The List V2 poll". Every1 gets 3 votes and the poll will last 5 days. This will most likely be my last action before leaving the community entirely. Have fun.

Thanks for all the work! Hopefully we'll see the top character get implemented into the game by the devs!
  • HairyDave
    HairyDave Posts: 1,574
    Options
    Gambit was the only one from my list to make the cut so I had to vote for him. Chucked some votes at Norman and Thanos cause we need more villians.
  • Colossus was mentioned by IceIX quite a while ago now as being a 'coming soon' character, but nothing yet. Also I remember him saying not long ago that the next character would be another x-man and I got excited for Colossus then but - nothing. Unless they are stretching the definition of x-men somewhat and that character was Deadpool.

Anyway, seeing as how I still jhope that Colossus is in the pipeline I used my votes for Gambit (gotta have the Ragin Cajun in here), Rogue (keeping these two together and cause she's, you know, hot and stuff icon_e_biggrin.gif ) and Dr Strange (great chance for some unique powers)
  • The PACman wrote:
    Colossus was mentioned by IceIX quite a while ago now as being a 'coming soon' character, but nothing yet. Also I remember him saying not long ago that the next character would be another x-man and I got excited for Colossus then but - nothing. Unless they are stretching the definition of x-men somewhat and that character was Deadpool.

Anyway, seeing as how I still jhope that Colossus is in the pipeline I used my votes for Gambit (gotta have the Ragin Cajun in here), Rogue (keeping these two together and cause she's, you know, hot and stuff icon_e_biggrin.gif ) and Dr Strange (great chance for some unique powers)

I said they moved around the release of the actual x-men cover since deadpool was "technically" an x-men.
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,757 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    My vote is for Gambit, Night Crawler, and Mystique. I think Mystique could be a very unique character where she can have a power where she changes to a different characters and use that power. I would put the power at 10 Purple AP and it could look like this:
    Level 1-Turns into BWGS and fires off Pistol at level 3
    Level 2- Turns into IM40 and fires off recharge at level 3
    Level 3-Turns into Dr Doom and fires off Summon Demons level 3
    Level 4-Turns into BP and fires off Battle Plan level 4
    Level 5-Turns into Punisher and fires off Retribution level 5

I would give her a black passive like OBW but it steals 1 AP from the other team but does not do the extra damage
  • Went Carnage, Norman, and Mystique. The hero:villain ratio is way to high, and after the Spidey double-nerf the webslingers need more power in their corner.
    wymtime wrote:
    Mystique could be a very unique character where she can have a power where she changes to a different characters and use that power. I would put the power at 10 Purple AP and it could look like this:

I love this idea because it would mean she'd have no clear "best" build. Depending on who you pair her with and how you plan to use her, she could easily be build with 3,4, or 5 purple. I think if IM40 was swapped with Doom to be level 3 it would cause even more diversity in that regard.

It would also be cool if this power caused confusion amongst the enemy. For example if you have this power at level 5 and Pun is on the other team, then for 3 turns after using the power 50% of the damage to Mystique instead hits their own Punisher
  • Knyghtmare
    Options
    wymtime wrote:
    My vote is for Gambit, Night Crawler, and Mystique. I think Mystique could be a very unique character where she can have a power where she changes to a different characters and use that power. I would put the power at 10 Purple AP and it could look like this:

I would give her a black passive like OBW but it steals 1 AP from the other team but does not do the extra damage

The only problem with this is that, when she shape-shifts, she doesn't gain their powers or abilities.
  • Limiting the choice to 3 made me reconsider Gambit who was my first choice before. I chose Nightcrawler, Rogue & Colossus coz their skills would be more interesting in combat.
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,757 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Knyghtmare wrote:
    wymtime wrote:

The only problem with this is that, when she shape-shifts, she doesn't gain their powers or abilities.

It is true she does not get there abilities, but for the shapeshifting mechanic to work in the game I am looking to give her powers that are more man made than super powers. You could even take off 10% damage since she is generally not as strong. The only power I put on there that might need to be changed is Summon Demons since that is more of a super power instead of a gun or man made power.
  • lokiagentofhotness
    lokiagentofhotness Posts: 192 Tile Toppler
    Options
    i want mystique, emma frost and hela who's not on the list.

or maybe a 2* or 4* kid loki who's going to actually be useful.
  • I'd just say all of them, but voted for Gambit, Thanos, and Cyclops.
  • fight4thedream
    fight4thedream GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,930 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Red Panda wrote:
    Limiting the choice to 3 made me reconsider Gambit who was my first choice before. I chose Nightcrawler, Rogue & Colossus coz their skills would be more interesting in combat.

gambitace_zpsed50c740.jpg

i'm gonna play nice and concede that Nightcrawler and Rogue would be just as, if not more, interesting to play than our friend the Ragin Cajun but i am having a hard time seeing how Colossus would be anything more than Juggernaut pt. 2 with perhaps some short of shield/defense as a third power. [you do realize Juggernaut is actually kind of fun to play with? <shut up brain! not now! we are in debate mode> sorry]

i think you are forgetting that "le diable blanc" is a master thief and not just an uber-powered mutant. He can definitely show the Hood a thing or two about stealing. So let's say he has an at least comparable if not better AP thiefin [yes he just made the word up. smh] ability if not better. Not bad, no? Now we got two abilities left. At least one will utilize his kinetic energy charge power which i'm hoping will be akin to Captain Marvel's Photonic Blasts but destroy strike tiles instead of protect tiles. Although i am greedy and hope that his third skill is something like Bullseye's Murderous Aim just cheaper and better i have a feeling since he is known for fighting with a bo staff it will be something like Gambit boppin the enemy on the head or some jazz like that.

Ideal color/power break down would be:

Purple: Pick a card! Gambit deals out serious kinetic damage to his enemies, destroying their strike tiles and delivering x amount of damage
    Black: How you like d'em apples! Gambit helps himself to the other team's APples and leaves them a present to say thanks. Gambit lays one CD of each color and if it goes off causes x damage and steals x amount of AP of that color
    Blue: De name's Gambit. Remember it! Gambit bops [bashes] his enemies on the head with a mighty swing, knocking them out. Stun one or two turns + a little damage

well i showed my cards, mon ami. Now it's time to show yours。゙☆⌒o(*^ー゚)v

Edit to add: Thanks for this Psykopathic. It really is a loss to the community to see you go but i wish you well with whatever the future holds for you (and hope for your return haha)
  • Really tight between gambit Nightcrawler and dr strange. Curious to see who's gonna pull ahead in the end!
  • I like those gambit ideas, but change the Black to be Purple/Black/Blue tiles only and have them steal twice as much.
  • If you voted for colossus, u would suggest changing votes. You're getting him regardless
  • Gambit 1
    Dr. Strange 2
    Nightcrawler 3

All would be amazing additions I hope you guys get in the future. Thanks everyone who participated. Take care everyone.