Where are the good guy lightning rounds?

Options
Unknown
edited December 2013 in MPQ General Discussion
I am wondering how come there are no good guy lightning rounds? I am honestly a little bored of the same old Rags, Mags, Loki (who is useless imo), and hoods duking it out. I would love to get in on some IM40, Black Widow grey suit, and spiderman lightning rounds and be able to get their covers.

Comments

• Yes, this has been suggested in several threads, and I completely agree.

...a "Hero's Retaliation" set of lightning rounds, where buffed heros finally get a chance to pummel those Rags/Mags teams that dominate the LRs! icon_mrgreen.gif
  • My guess is the next new character we'll see will be another 3 star hero, and then once we have five three-star heroes we'll see hero lightning rounds. Right now there's only 4 (BW, Spidey, IM, Punisher)
  • Invisible woman lightning round....be warned... Requires IW to participate. I don't really want to see the same old characters though..theyvdrop enough from the other events. It needs to be totally new guys like punisher for it to be at all interesting imo. Also, who wants to fight buffed spidey with super tiles lol. Not I.
  • Man... I don't have a Punisher. :/
  • Invisible woman lightning round....be warned... Requires IW to participate. I don't really want to see the same old characters though..theyvdrop enough from the other events. It needs to be totally new guys like punisher for it to be at all interesting imo. Also, who wants to fight buffed spidey with super tiles lol. Not I.

Yeah. The coolest thing they can do IMO is release like 2nd series of like 8 characters or something! Haha
  • Because if there is one thing I can't get enough of, it's fighting level 85 Thors!
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yeah. The coolest thing they can do IMO is release like 2nd series of like 8 characters or something! Haha

I'd love to see them drop a whole bunch of new characters at once. Create an event around it, really give people some of the newness that the Prologue had when all you had was brand new characters.
  • TheVulture
    TheVulture Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    abuelo wrote:
    Because if there is one thing I can't get enough of, it's fighting level 85 Thors!

icon_e_biggrin.gif

I can kind of see why they go with the villain theme though, since 3 of them aren't that highly regarded and they all (but The Hood, who I was counting amongst those 3) suffer from having fewer powers & thus lower level cap than the 3* good-guys.

At least it gets people interested in & chasing/levelling Loki & Doom when they normally may not, which presumably drums up a few sales (mainly HP for power levels I assume) and fosters a general air of 'rare-envy'.

I've only been playing a few weeks though, so I can only imagine how samey the lightning rounds are getting to you veterans!