A Personal "Statistics Page"

Seasick Pirate
Seasick Pirate Posts: 280 Mover and Shaker
How about a Stats Page that keeps track of basic player information? Stuff like "Most Damage Dealt in a Single Turn," "Most Damage from a Single Cascade," or how many matches you've made with each color. Other stuff like number of PvP wins/loses would be interesting to see.

More character-specific info could be contained within the covers. Such as "Number of Times Played As" or "Total Number of Kills Attributed." It could even show how many times you've used each of that character's powers. And for those with multiples of the same character, this would be handy to see how useful the duplicates are.

Not only would this offer up bragging rights on the forums but can also be used to get a better understanding of how differently we each play and how that affects us individually. I know it would suck not having the data from before it's implementation but I think it's better than nothing.

Comments

• I would have loved to see the official highest crit I did using bullseye in Balance of Power, some of those moves with 4+ crit tiles pulled some mean damage.