NEW PLAYERS: You can SKIP opponents

Unknown
edited December 2013 in MPQ Tips and Guides
ATTENTION NEW PLAYERS: In PvP, such as SHIELD training, Lightning Rounds, and other events, you DON'T have to fight only the players you see onscreen.

You can SKIP the current opponent by tapping on that opponent's icon and using the SKIP button!

When you SKIP one opponent, the game will give you another, hopefully easier one! You can do this as many times as you want!

W8gnOEj.jpg?1

Comments

• Ya, it's obvious to those of us who have been playing for a while. But I'm still seeing plenty of newbies missing the skip button because it's way too small.
  • someguy wrote:
    it's way too small.

you should delete this post before they add some crazy annoying yellow flash to it icon_lol.gif
  • someguy wrote:
    Ya, it's obvious to those of us who have been playing for a while. But I'm still seeing plenty of newbies missing the skip button because it's way too small.

There should be a tutorial on the PvP at the beginning if the game to introduce you to the shield training area. That would be all it would take.
  • The button is NOT too small. Unless you maybe play this game on tablet maybe? Also, ONCE you notice the button, you always use it. So its totally fine. On the other hand, real PDF with explanations would help many(those who would read) icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • The button is NOT too small. Unless you maybe play this game on tablet maybe? Also, ONCE you notice the button, you always use it. So its totally fine. On the other hand, real PDF with explanations would help many(those who would read) icon_e_biggrin.gif

The button is too small. You shouldn't have to "notice" the button. It should be obvious.

It used to be much larger and the bubbles for attempts smaller. Given that the Skip button actually has USE while the attempt bubbles do not, the UI change makes no sense at all.
  • I didnt saw any problems seeing that button. Have you saw any explanation big button with BIG words in path of exile? How about diablo2 or sacred, or mass effect or any other serious games?

Seriously gamers these days are so lazy, just like iphones or tables. (please no offense) icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Future UIs will ad a "Notice" button that you can press to... notice stuff.
  • I had no problem noticing the Skip button, but it was a very long time before I discovered there was no penalty for hitting it. I bet I'm not the only one.
  • Bartok wrote:
    I had no problem noticing the Skip button, but it was a very long time before I discovered there was no penalty for hitting it. I bet I'm not the only one.

Yeah, I was afraid to when I first started playing.