Next 2-star character you'd like to see?

Options
The 2-star character scene is getting kind of stale with Thor/Wolvie/C. Storm being the ruling class (with Daken just behind).

What character(s) would you like to see help round out the 2-star roster in this game?

For your reference, here are most of the major characters in the Dark Reign storyline according to Wikipedia:

Iron Man
Emma Frost (White Queen)
Cyclops
Captain America
Norman Osborn
Nick Fury
Iron Patriot
Daken
Wolverine
Thor
Loki
Venom
Spider-Man
Henry Pym
Wasp
Green Goblin
The Hood
Dormammu
Dr. Doom
Black Panther
Namor
Odin
Cthon
Scarlet Witch
Sentry
Hulk
Skaar (Hulk's son)
Punisher
Spider-Woman
Moon Knight
War Machine
etc.

Comments

• I know he's never been popular, but since Sue Storm is in the game they should consider Namor. He played a big part in the Dark Reign storyline.
  • They could make Iron Patriot 2*. I suspect he'll be 3 (DA needs another 3*), but if they made him 2 they'd have an iron man (more or less) at each important rarity level. Also, they need to make him. Now.

I'd like to see Cyclops or Emma Frost. Give my mutant boosts more reason to exist.
  • Wolverine 2* is awesome while 4* is meh. Maybe 2* IW will be awesome.
  • I think you release Hulk as a three-star and Skaar as a two-star.
  • Not on your list but I'm sure they were there

Cloak and Dagger would both make good 2*
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Howler wrote:
    I know he's never been popular, but since Sue Storm is in the game they should consider Namor. He played a big part in the Dark Reign storyline.

Namor should be 3*, IMO. Dude is tough as heck.
  • Obligatory Deadpool request
  • Daredevil or Sabretooth!!!!
  • Daredevil or dead pool +1 (x10)
  • Ghost rider or blade
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,313 Site Admin
    Options
    Looking at that list, we've got one character lined up that isn't on it. And of course, some that are are already planned.
  • Nonce Equitaur 2
    Nonce Equitaur 2 Posts: 2,269 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    IceIX wrote:
    Looking at that list, we've got one character lined up that isn't on it. And of course, some that are are already planned.

Omigod, that's some info -- I'm assuming it's a Marvel character, but one not on the above list. Hmmmmmmm.....

Well, that's not much info at all, I suppose.
  • IceIX wrote:

Just making the awesome observation that Deadpool *is not* on said list.
  • Just making the awesome observation that Deadpool *is not* on said list.

Neither is Howard the Duck.
  • Zathrus wrote:

Woohoo! 4-star Black Widow!!! icon_e_wink.gif
  • Zathrus wrote:

Ya think he'd be 4-star

Btw, I almost have all 2-stars maxed. BAG MAN IS NOW 45. I might have done more but I decided to work on a second Modern Storm. She really is quite powerful as a 1 star. I want to try using hailstorm to limit ragnarok. My 3/5 hailstorm is nice but a 5/5 might be nicer. Level 39 now.

Can we ecpect to see third abilities on Bullseye and Daken. Right now they are technically 1.5 star. Ever have daken as the only usable team member? (Others stunned/downed). Give him some martial arts pow pow that shatters his red attack tiles and obtains AP for each one.

Give bullseye some more kaboom. He's a glass cannon with fickle ammo. C.storm can do 5000 combined danage for 11 AP but bullseye hast to jump through hoops to deal his 7300 damage. Can't you just take away the crit tile req. and allow him to do 7300 damage to 1 target at level 69. Hes a glass cannon like storm.

16 black to do 7300 is reasonable when 11 blue can do 5000 combined, with stun. Since bullseye is deadly with common objects, give him the ability to do something with env. AP. Maybe add x env tiles. Maybe his third ability uses env AP.
  • Ronfar
    Ronfar Posts: 150
    Options
    I'd like Squirrel Girl, but she would be way too powerful. icon_e_wink.gif
  • I'd like to see bag man adjusted.

The tile swap would be useful if it cost 3 purple and didn't make them web tiles. Then it would be handy but not great.

If I want to lock down tiles, it makes no sense to have to get 11 blue to lock 2 tiles, or at 5/5 17 blue to lock 5 tiles. If this ability cost 3 blue to lock 5 tiles, I still don't know if I'd even use it. It might make more sense to grab a single tile for 3 blue. Get the AP but do no damage. Handy for removing special tiles, or making a match, getting certain AP, or removing special tiles.

Change snarky remark to weaken protect, strike, and attack tiles, and increase timers.
  • Bugpop wrote:
    I'd like to see bag man adjusted.

The tile swap would be useful if it cost 3 purple and didn't make them web tiles. Then it would be handy but not great.

If I want to lock down tiles, it makes no sense to have to get 11 blue to lock 2 tiles, or at 5/5 17 blue to lock 5 tiles. If this ability cost 3 blue to lock 5 tiles, I still don't know if I'd even use it. It might make more sense to grab a single tile for 3 blue. Get the AP but do no damage. Handy for removing special tiles, or making a match, getting certain AP, or removing special tiles.

Change snarky remark to weaken protect, strike, and attack tiles, and increase timers.
    bagman doesnt even deserve 2* he should be 1* for what he's worth.
    I would like to see a black symbiote spiderman although I would expect him to be 3/4* not 2.
  • bongo king wrote:
    Bugpop wrote:
    I'd like to see bag man adjusted.

bagman doesnt even deserve 2* he should be 1* for what he's worth.
    I would like to see a black symbiote spiderman although I would expect him to be 3/4* not 2.

actually, 2* would be better than 4* the way 4*'s go now.

Here's an interesting question...
    If we had a symbiote spider man, would he prevent both venom and spider man from being on the same team?