Simplified Leveling For New Players (and veterans)

Hey D3P,

I have hooked a large group of friends and family on MPQ and there has been one consistent difficulty to understand and enjoy: the leveling process. Arguably one of the most fun, or enjoyable part of an RPG, the menus and screens can be confusing and difficult to maneuver, as well as hard to know where to go when.

Personally I use the Recruit tab, tap on the available rewards, and either recruit or train from there. ... then I need to hunt that character down, tap the cover, tap over to the leveling page, and either tap and hold, or tap twice... Not fun. (or I could go back to the main screen, go to Train, and so on...) This is the hardest part to help people (particularly my mother-in-law and father-in-law)

I have a suggestion (of course I do, cause I've never made a game before). After you train a power and it shows you the 3 powers, there's a big blank section at the bottom where the leveling stuff can be! Why isn't this together already??

Attached is a rough mockup from a couple screen shots and cropping.

kxRymANvumUEN9yHApgCMSjSTLfjglgKcOLdFbVw8_GTkKOVCxW_aKH3dNKklAHxhJ9i3q7V47w=w1076-h664

I hope this helps! And feel free to reach out for more ideas or suggestions. icon_e_biggrin.gif

Brendan