A few random rambles with chili sauce

Options
first love the game.K nuff butt kissing on to the the rest.

Rubberbanding vs grinding.Ima grinder in any game so im going to be biased.and anyone is going to be,so the way i see it the
only way to solve the problem is to do both.When there is a tournament do the whole rubberbando thang to appease the casual gamer.
But also have a Danger room like area where a grinder can go in and get x reward token and grind out his token reward to get the same high
end reward but with time and progression.

You could also make it so in this "danger room" every 5 battles there was a boss fight with a high chance to drop a heroic token etc.the deeper you go the higher
the reward chances.If you leave with your "loot" you have to restart from the beginning.Also gives something for the community to do between events.An
endless dungeon kinda thing.Anyways prolly not you thing but just a thought now onto the crazy stuff.

Legendary Cards.
Could they be kinda like oh i dont know...legendary ?
instead of Invisbile women being miss bubblesworth of worthlessness make her the 2 star character she deserves to be and make
legendary character
Nick Fury PAssive Power Angry Eye Patch Stare Opposing team powers cost 1 AP more
Yeah go ahead and say over powered mmmhmmm but can we say ragnorok

Legendary character
Stan the man Lee
Excelsior !once per month If you participate in 75% of the events each month stan lee gives you a free heroic token because he creates heroes.

Stuff outside the box would be nice.i mean we have like 19 versions of freakin black widow and Bag man ?!?!?!?! ok on this topic bagman needs to be totally redone.
He had a kick me sign on his back sooooooo.Give bagman a passive power that increase the AP cost of all of YOUR teams powers but another of his passives increase
the iso rewards 25%.Be interesting to give some of the experienced players a cool way of making fights harder while giving us a way to farm.

Lastly 1 star heroes. this is kinda a sore topic for me because i read tons of comics in the 80s like and if black widow ever turned the corner and saw juggernaut
right in front of her,she woulnt draw her pistol and 1 shot him,she would run her butt off and call the avengers.It would be nice if we had 2 maxed out versions juggernaut
and could fuse them together to raise their level cap by 5 this would not replace the need to move on to 2 star heroes but juggernaut sitting unsused and cast aside
while we have 19 versions of black widow seems so epicly wrong its not even funny.

Anyways plox,make legendary characters legendary,give grinders something to grind for and make water not so wet kthnxbye love ya