Quick/custom game mode

Options
GuntherBlobel
GuntherBlobel Posts: 987 Critical Contributor
The game is great, I'm enjoying it and supporting it. However, once you've finished the Prologue,the only way to continue to enjoy the game is to play the tournaments, which are fun, but I'm not always interested in them. Also, while the tournaments are challenging to win the big awards, the matches themselves are often not. Sometimes, I just want to play a challenging match or two, and I would bet many casual gamers would like that to...

A great feature that would require no new content would be a custom or quick battle mode like those in other PQ games, particularly if I would have access to the entire character list as opponents at varying degrees of difficulty. It would make for fun challenges, like for example, to take my heroes up against a max level Punisher or the Avengers, or whatever I can imagine. For me, a custom mode would be much more challenging than the PvEs have been (though I like the rewards). The custom mode wouldn't need to throw out rewards (but it could icon_e_smile.gif) and I'm sure you could monetize either unlocking the mode, access to unlimited health packs for this mode, or whatever.

Comments

• Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    A set of PvE challenge battles of increasing difficulty and/or strangeness would make a nice addition to the "prologue" and "events" tabs.