Description issue

tempestuousfury
tempestuousfury Posts: 76
I have seen this several times, but I am playing the current PvE and noticing that teleneuropathy states team stun with more than 4 purple CD tiles. However, on two occasions so far, there have been exactly 4 CD tiles and my party still gets stunned.

I feel that this description is erroneous and should be changed to "4 or more" or "more than 3". I'm sure the other abilities that work like this also need the descriptions changed...

Comments

• whitecat31
    whitecat31 Posts: 579 Critical Contributor
    I have seen this several times, but I am playing the current PvE and noticing that teleneuropathy states team stun with more than 4 purple CD tiles. However, on two occasions so far, there have been exactly 4 CD tiles and my party still gets stunned.

I feel that this description is erroneous and should be changed to "4 or more" or "more than 3". I'm sure the other abilities that work like this also need the descriptions changed...

I agree. The description of the purple count down tile says if they have less than 4 purple A happens. It also says if they have more than 4 Purple B happens. It should be changed to 4 or more purple, because that seems to be the actual mechanics.