Can I have linked PC account override mobile account?

I started playing on the computer, and do the bulk of my playing on it, but I also play on my phone during the day. Currently the two accounts are separate, but I read that I could get my PC account linked to my mobile account which I have linked to my facebook. I submitted a ticket to have my accounts linked yesterday, but I thought I would ask a question in the meantime: In my request I asked if my mobile account's save data could be erased, and have both accounts use my current PC save data going forward, has anyone else who has linked accounts been able to do this? I would still want to do the linking even if it means losing my PC save data, but I'd rather not, as I have made much more progress on that save.

Comments

• IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,312 Site Admin
    RangoFett wrote:
    I started playing on the computer, and do the bulk of my playing on it, but I also play on my phone during the day. Currently the two accounts are separate, but I read that I could get my PC account linked to my mobile account which I have linked to my facebook. I submitted a ticket to have my accounts linked yesterday, but I thought I would ask a question in the meantime: In my request I asked if my mobile account's save data could be erased, and have both accounts use my current PC save data going forward, has anyone else who has linked accounts been able to do this? I would still want to do the linking even if it means losing my PC save data, but I'd rather not, as I have made much more progress on that save.
    Assuming you were a Beta invite user, yes. We can link the accounts in either direction.