Patrol lengths

Comments

• Nellyson
    Nellyson Posts: 354 Mover and Shaker
    I have no idea why, but my Punisher, which is lvl 166 with a 5/5/3 set up, was loaned out for 4 hours.
  • I thought I'd give this a try yesterday after downloading the new update. Loaned out L.Thor, Hood and Psylocke only to find out I couldn't use them anymore for 24 and 16 hours unless I use ISO to get them back. I won't be doing that again icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Thanks, very informative.

For God's sake, why weren't the patrol times posted anywhere? Facebook, in-game pop up, forum announcement...something. Hell, I'd even take a tweet icon_cry.gif

It shows how long they will be on patrol when you select the character
  • HairyDave
    HairyDave Posts: 1,574
    Do you want to add recall prices to this as well? I suspect they might be level independent too (as well as decaying over time).
  • HairyDave wrote:
    Do you want to add recall prices to this as well? I suspect they might be level independent too (as well as decaying over time).

If people want to post them, I'd be happy to edit the first post so they end up looking like
    Hours - HP
    Someone - 300
  • Nick Fury - 9H 47M - 160 HP.
  • Phantron wrote:
    Nick Fury - 9H 47M - 160 HP.

How much was he when you sent him out? I'd like to get the base value for them. Having data points like this will be good to see how the recall costs degrade over time, but we'll need the initial cost to get started.
  • Nighthawk81
    Nighthawk81 Posts: 166 Tile Toppler
    Spoit wrote:
    Yeah, it does ask for a confirmation. IIRC it was like 325 HP when I checked immediately after I sent nick out

EDIT: it does decay, about 12 hours left on my timer and it wants 165

Fury costs 380 to recall immediately. An alliance mate sent me a team up after the update went live. We were appalled at the cost. IIRC after 5 hours, the cost had decreased to 345.

Edit: he finally recalled him for 50 HP with just less than two hours to go.
  • HairyDave
    j12601 wrote:
    HairyDave wrote:

If people want to post them, I'd be happy to edit the first post so they end up looking like
    Hours - HP
    Someone - 300
    Cool.

Torch - 275

(I'll add some more later when I've got the free time to send them out)
  • Thanks, very informative.

For God's sake, why weren't the patrol times posted anywhere? Facebook, in-game pop up, forum announcement...something. Hell, I'd even take a tweet icon_cry.gif

I guess whoever was once responsible for posting in-game announcements of what was coming next - you know, actual communication- left or got fired, and everyone else there has a phobia about telling the players anything. Except Ice, but they keep losing the key to his cage and they only have enough budget to call the locksmith to let him out once a month or so.
  • eris-wtga wrote:
    Thanks, very informative.

It shows how long they will be on patrol when you select the character

True, but on a mobile screen it is so tiny, it might as well be invisible
  • HairyDave
    Just sent out a couple more:

Sentry will cost you 280 for an immediate recall
    Dr Doom will set you back 200
    Human Torch (Classic) will cost 275
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Has anyone compared loan times for the same character, similarly covered, but at very different levels?

Not that I care, because this "feature" is terrible.
  • DayvBang wrote:
    Has anyone compared loan times for the same character, similarly covered, but at very different levels?

Not that I care, because this "feature" is terrible.

I've sent out my level 94 3/5/5 OBW, and a level 15 2/0/0 OBW... both take 12 hours.
  • HairyDave
    Got a couple more:

Punisher - 280
    Baby Torch - 180
  • Beast1970
    Beast1970 Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    Bagman - 85
    Hawkeye - 85

I also would love to see this as a sticky in the Tips section for reference.
  • Beast1970 wrote:
    Bagman - 85
    Hawkeye - 85

I also would love to see this as a sticky in the Tips section for reference.

Is 85 HP for Hawkeye the 2* version, or 1*?

I've updated the main post again and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future, and will fix Hawkeye once I know which one it is.
  • Sidlon
    Sidlon Posts: 140 Tile Toppler
    Note: the 1-start Spider-Man (Original) has a 6h patrol.
  • W4LAndre
    W4LAndre Posts: 73 Match Maker
    For anyone who was curious like I was, I sent my lvl 285 1/01/ Surfer out this morning, 1 day 4 hour patrol time
  • xellessanova
    xellessanova Posts: 183 Tile Toppler
    Thanks! I didn't have Silver Surfer or Original Spider-Man numbers before. Which colors for Silver Surfer can be sent?

I've been updating the Tips and Guides version here:
    viewtopic.php?f=6&t=28918

Does anyone have numbers on Reed Richards or Sam Wilson?