Team-Up Feedback for R59.

OnesOwnGrief
OnesOwnGrief Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
Note: Copy/Paste from General Discussion.

I can see how sharing team-ups could be beneficial to my teammates but there is some serious flaws with the new system that I feel the devs did not test. I like the concept but it falls dramatically from what would be considered a useful feature.

Your "On Patrol" feature:
    It's good in theory but vastly flawed. Who thought having a timer for one Team-Up was a good idea? Improvements that should be considered:
    -Creating a separate tab for player sent Team Ups. (This is completely mandatory. Seriously.) -On Patrol characters return immediately or granted greatly reduced time to return once the power is used. -Sent characters become reusable Team-Ups during the duration and should send copies of each Team-Up Ability at their level. Include option to send character back to owner for reduced time. (Seriously, if I'm going to lose a character for 4hr - 1.5 days then you make it worth it for me and the receiving player)

Obviously, the ones I'd like to see are points 1 and 3 from that list so please spend the time to actually think about those.

Also, do you see how I put a list within a list? Please start using that when you post your patch notes to be more clear on which update effects what mainly. You dropped the ball in properly communicating this update and it would have been clear if you just put a list inside of the list.

Note: Copy/Paste from General Discussion.