Better Better Dev Player Communications Please

Adventfire
Adventfire Posts: 76 Match Maker
I know you guys are busy and I know there is no way you guys (and girls?) can please everyone but where is the communication? Can't you set aside a couple times a month to chat with the players? Use Twitter or Facebook or a Forum post please! We are the player base, if we are unhappy we all leave for other games. I know no one wants that. This patch 59(?) is a great example, new features no announcements on how to even use the new features and some of the new features are already broken? asking for TU's in alliance chat ruined alliance chat! (see multiple posts on the subject). I don't think it's asking too much to put aside time to talk to fans about what they like and don't like about the game. Heck, we don't even know when/if you read the forums unless you post. It was posted awhile ago that you guys were going to get better at communicating with us but most of us haven't seen any change in that yet. I, for one, love the game (though the whole TU system including the new sending TU's to ally mates is making me love it a whole lot less) and I'd like to keep playing but you guys are starting to make that a lot harder. I have a full time job, go to school and have a household to keep but yet I still make time to play and post on the forums so I know you can too. It's your game so help us help you to make this the best game ever!