Team-Up Sharing breaks Alliance Chat

Dayv
Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
Players can request five team ups every half hour.

An individual player can fulfill 60% of one of those requests once every four hours, at most. Far less often if they're sending good ones.

Requests stay at the top of the chat window until filled, apparently. With three alliance requests active in my 20-person alliance, about 75% of the visible message space is plastered with requests I'm not eligible to clear without spending hundreds of HP. Once made, even the requester cannot cancel their request.

Either someone at D3 is very bad at math, or they just hate the chat feature and never want you to see it again.

Seriously, did you guys even test the UI for this? Do a little light math?

Please, just roll this feature back. I'd gladly never see a Team-Up request again, and would trade it away in a heartbeat if we could have autocorrect in chat instead.

In the short term, I'm considering discussing this feature with the other alliance commanders and formally telling our members not to use it.

Comments

• Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    DayvBang wrote:
    Requests stay at the top of the chat window until filled, apparently. With three alliance requests active in my 20-person alliance, about 75% of the visible message space is plastered with requests I'm not eligible to clear without spending hundreds of HP. Once made, even the requester cannot cancel their request.
    I just realized, it's not pay-to-win, it's pay-to-chat! BRILLIANT!