Option to turn down graphics

Just a quick suggestion.

I think an option to turn the flashes and over all loud and splashy graphics would be great. Sometimes it can be a bit much to have an iron man beam go off, then the venom ability, and the new johnny storm ability. It can be a bit much being bombarded with all these flashes and searing white lights going off on the screen.

I would love an ability where you can turn off all the extra flashes and so forth. Or even better yet have an option on the control panel where you can control how strong the flashes are and lower them quite drastically.

Just for the record, I've turned down and changed my own monitors preferences when playing this game so i dont feel like I am being blinded by the constant bombardment of the animations going off.

Thanks for listening.

Comments

• I agree; I"ve been playing this game in bed and they've kept my wife up at times. And I could see people who are susceptible to seizures having major problems with them.
  • homeinvasion
    homeinvasion Posts: 415 Mover and Shaker
    I seriously agree, does the game even have an epileptic safe mode without character animations particularly Psylocke's animation. Also can we have an option to turn off the story mode, it got old after 2 minutes, does anyone even read that stuff?