Change Original Widow prizes for round 2 of No Holds Barred

Options
Instead of 2x Blue + Purple, how's about 1 each of Blue, Purple, and Black?

I'll admit that part of this is pure selfishness since I already have 5x blue, but since black came out somewhat recently and hasn't been a tourney prize yet, AFAIK, I think there are more people than just me who would love to have a shot at it. Thanks!

Comments

• Forge wrote:
    Instead of 2x Blue + Purple, how's about 1 each of Blue, Purple, and Black?

I'll admit that part of this is pure selfishness since I already have 5x blue, but since black came out somewhat recently and hasn't been a tourney prize yet, AFAIK, I think there are more people than just me who would love to have a shot at it. Thanks!

I'm hoping it is a mistake. It makes no sense, nor does the solo modern widow cover (which should presumably be a single original widow).
  • I_am_Zero
    I_am_Zero Posts: 92 Match Maker
    Options
    I'm hoping it was a mistake as well and they get it fixed for the next round. I couldn't get into the top 50, I think I was 55 or something, and ran through my entire roster and yielded to everyone and went to bed with a level 1s and 6s team just so I could get out of the 51-75 placement. I'd rather have the 3 standard recruit tokens instead. That's almost as messed up as people who don't want the number 1 spot in a tournament, heh.