An idea that could make D3 tons of money

Options
2»

Comments

• Typhon13 wrote:
    mikaeum21 wrote:
    <spam post>
    **** is this doing here?
    Boosting their post count so they can make new threads, obviously icon_razz.gif
  • babinro
    babinro Posts: 771 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Kelbris wrote:
    This game should cater to those of us who spend money because we keep the game alive!
    Have you noticed the amount of people scoring over 1800 in PvP events lately?

Guess people really want that yellow invisible woman cover. She's been WAY more popular than any of the Nice Fury covers in the prior seasons.
  • Would p2p ppl prefer ads?
  • another good idea that could make d3 some money is to make downvoting cost 25 HP.

This thread alone would make them rich.
  • I wasn't even planning to log in, but after the read the op I just had to downvote. Very rude post.
  • Deimos12
    Deimos12 Posts: 230 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I STILL haven't got my PM!!!
  • themoneymaker
    themoneymaker Posts: 103 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Can people upvote this so I can downvote this thread
    icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif
  • Kelbris
    Kelbris Posts: 1,051
    Options
    Um if you deliberately start a flamewar by calling everyone who disagrees with you a noob expect downvotes...not for your opinion but for how it was delivered.

Excuse me? Do you even know who I am? I have more covers than you. Do you know what that means??? It means that I must be better at this game then you. I play it more often, after all. That's what's important when judging skill, you noob expletive tinyjitty vagoo Demoncrat!

Seriously. When I match tiles, angels **** SING. You'd better respect me, kiddo!!!!1
  • Ok.. One of 3 things is happening.

1) Kelbris' forums account was hacked, and the hacker is trolling for the troLOLOLOLs.
    2) Kelbris has no idea how human interaction works and why threats and self praise might be looked upon poorly.
    3) Kelbris doesn't actually care about his forum rep and is burning it in effigy for the LOLs.

Either way. Here's more downvotes buddy. icon_rolleyes.gif
  • Kelbris
    Options
    Lerysh wrote:
    Ok.. One of 3 things is happening.

1) Kelbris' forums account was hacked, and the hacker is trolling for the troLOLOLOLs.
    2) Kelbris has no idea how human interaction works and why threats and self praise might be looked upon poorly.
    3) Kelbris doesn't actually care about his forum rep and is burning it in effigy for the LOLs.

Either way. Here's more downvotes buddy. :roll:
    4) superior forum strategies
  • I have read a few posts by Kelbris on other threads, even though i do not agree with everything he says, he seems like an intelligent individual and most of his replies are polite.

I would be curious to find the real reason behind him posting this. I suspect he might be trying to prove some points (probably about F2P vs P2W etc) to some other forum members but I hope they can resolve their differences through ways which does not involve trolling the whole community with a thread icon_rolleyes.gif
  • Kelbris
    Options
    This thread went way better than I could have expected.

The sad thing is, when people actually say things like that (or actually ask someone why they got a down vote), they don't get nearly as much of a reaction as I did. All I did was add the tiniest bit of venom

Don't ever take any **** from anyone, folks. Think someone's being a twat? Tell them. If they persist, talk them down to nothing and drink their salty manchild tears.

A public shaming does a lot more than a downvote.
    Plus, it's way more fun.

just make sure you're not being a twat to the twat.

anyone who actually sends angry PM's questioning why somebody down voted them should be made into **** pariahs for taking an internet forum for a phone game way too seriously. someone in my alliance used to get them at least once a week
  • Kelbris
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Spoit wrote:
    Rico Dredd wrote:
    As did I. :) Everybody is free to voice his opinion. But if he does, he has to expect people to disagree. And if he insults others while stating his opinion... Well, this is pretty much self-explanatory.

As for the idea itself, I disagree. Not for lack of expendable income, but for lack of wanting to spend said income that way. Yeah, fancy that.
    It's Kelbris, I'm pretty sure he's being facetious. And everyone's falling for it :roll:

<3
  • Kelbris
    Options
    dragma wrote:
    I would have down voted this but dont have the rep yet. the op is just insulting.

I think the thing that's most surprising is nobody noticed I gave this guy the first upvote. (if you don't check rep comments, you really should on post at get a huge reaction. They're generally hilarious. if you don't know how, click on the number that shows the amount of points a post has.)

if you see somebody posting with less than 25 reputation that isn't a complete tool, just upvote their posts. there is no reason legitimate members shouldn't be able to express their full opinions.

unlike pretty much everything in this game, it doesn't cost you a damn thing to do it

welcome to the exclusive group of people who have the Go **** Yourself button, buddy.
    No one likes a P2W game except the whales that feed into it.

The current model we have is a perfect balance between content we don't need to pay for and content we probably need to.

Last I checked, D3 gets a lot of sales from covers, roster slots, and shields.

like this guy

he has intelligent opinions and deserves to be able to down vote people.not everyone who's interested in the forum is going to post enough to be able to get to 25.

some people prefer lurking to talking. doesn't mean they shouldn't be able to do what we can do.
    CoolB76 wrote:
    A game shouldn't cost any money except maybe a one time purchase option but since the advent of spending money through a cell phone us stupid people have been making a lot of greedy people rich. I hope for your sake OP that you at least make money off this process somehow or else you're just another one of the stupid people making greedy people rich.

And this guy. This is a great **** opinion. But he didn't call you a name so why give him any votes?

honestly, this was the best post in the thread, yet some guy got 11 points for saying you shouldn't call people names.

Their post has one point. It's from me.