Selling Covered Characters should give ISO for ALL Covers

What's up with that?
If you sell a spare Yelena Cover you get 100 ISO. However if you recruit her and train with another cover then you have a Yelena with 2 Covers worth 100 each. But the sell price is still 100.

When selling a character you should be compensated for every Cover you put into it. Selling a 2 Star with 10 Covers should be 2500 Iso just from the Covers.

I may be missing something but why isn't this the case? It basically tells you that recruiting characters on the offchance you might use them is a waste of iso because you won't get it back if you don't need the char in the end.

Comments

• ProfessorGumby
    ProfessorGumby Posts: 132 Tile Toppler
    PPPlaya wrote:
    What's up with that?
    If you sell a spare Yelena Cover you get 100 ISO. However if you recruit her and train with another cover then you have a Yelena with 2 Covers worth 100 each. But the sell price is still 100.

When selling a character you should be compensated for every Cover you put into it. Selling a 2 Star with 10 Covers should be 2500 Iso just from the Covers.

I may be missing something but why isn't this the case? It basically tells you that recruiting characters on the offchance you might use them is a waste of iso because you won't get it back if you don't need the char in the end.

The sell back price is based on rarity and level (not covers).

In your example, the reason a 2 cover Yelena is only 100 ISO when you sell her, is because she is level 1.

If you are looking at the ISO value of the covers only, a level 40 Modern Black Widow (10 covers) in your math would be worth 1000 ISO... when it can actually be sold back for 4000 ISO.

Same thing for a 2*. 13 covers at 250 ISO each is worth 3250 in your example. But a level 94 2* sells back for 12500.

Also, selling a recruited character has an additional "value" in opening the roster spot itself. When an additional roster spot costs 500 HP, that's roughly equivalent to another 2000-3000 ISO not spent.

Cheers!
  • PPPlaya wrote:
    What's up with that?

The sell back price is based on rarity and level (not covers).

In your example, the reason a 2 cover Yelena is only 100 ISO when you sell her, is because she is level 1.

If you are looking at the ISO value of the covers only, a level 40 Modern Black Widow (10 covers) in your math would be worth 1000 ISO... when it can actually be sold back for 4000 ISO.

Same thing for a 2*. 13 covers at 250 ISO each is worth 3250 in your example. But a level 94 2* sells back for 12500.

Also, selling a recruited character has an additional "value" in opening the roster spot itself. When an additional roster spot costs 500 HP, that's roughly equivalent to another 2000-3000 ISO not spent.

Cheers!

He is saying who wish the sell price of characters based on rarity, level and covers. So the modern Black Widow 40 will be sold for more than 4000 iso not less
  • Correct. I'm guessing I am not the only one who has an unlevelled but fully covered character in my roster.
    The resell value is almost negligible anyway, so it makes no sense that you don't get the iso for all individual covers. Giving me 900 more Iso for a fully covered Yelena doesn't cost demiurge anything since it wouldve been the same if i just sold her off instead of putting her into my roster. But I wouldn't feel cheated out of a couple ISO.

It's not really about getting a couple thousand ISO more (which is pretty sweet for people who just started out though) but the fact that it makes no sense that if I put 2 covers together they are worth less than individually.