Reveal enemy team-ups

yendi
yendi Posts: 29
As the devs themselves have stated, this is a game that's supposed to reward skill (in spite of the luck involved). Part of that skill involves both denying opponents colors and ensuring that the right person's on the frontline when a power triggers. We can do that with everything but team-ups. Let us be able to click on the other team to see what powers they could possibly pull out, and it becomes a strategy game again instead of a game where a random power comes out and destroys us. This is extra important for powers that might change in power (is that a level 20 one-cover Ambush that Daredevil just laid down, or a level 105 5-cover one?).

Comments

• If I had a nickel for every time the Goon AI pulled out an Onslaught to kill my last character for like 3k damage.

I'd like to use this post to request something that is closely related. I'm on mobile and I would like to see the AP the enemy has AT ALL TIMES. You can swish back and forth to see your own and theirs on top but when you make a match it resets again and you don't see anything. If I swipe to the right to see their AP, can that please be "locked" so I always see them for the remainder of the match? I know which characters I have behind my tank, I don't need to see them. What I need to see if Ares is going to Sunder me next turn. Locking the above screen after the swipe is just one possibility. You can add whatever AP indicator you like as long as you do it. Checking every turn how many AP they have is a pain. The struggle is real.