Facebook Shared Rewards - Random Friends Only?

So I tried the new Share Rewards via Facebook in the game and my question is, does the game just pick 3 random friends from my friends' list? Are these people that have installed the game (I'm guessing not by the names that appeared)? Is there no way to select specific friends from my friends list?

If not, then this is not a feature I will be using as friend spamming is the worst part of Facebook and the worst aspect of "social media" games. I don't want my friends spamming me for the games they play and I sure as hell don't want to be spamming them. If I am mistaken about this feature, please accept my appologies but if I am not, remove this **** as it brings the respectability of your game down and puts it in league with all the **** freemium-spam games. Yuck! icon_cry.gif

Comments

• Yeah, unfortunately the friends are picked up completely randomly, but let's not get to very drastic solutions right away icon_e_smile.gif

I would suggest adding ability of choosing whom we want to sent the gifts to, possibly with time limit before sending gift again to the same person.
    In this way we could share fun with friends who already play the game or encourage friends who might be potentially interested in the game to try it out. With current randomness I have little chance to get those certain friends out of list of over 900...

P.S.
    My friend was lucky (or rather I was icon_mrgreen.gif ) enough to get me once on list, so I got one cover (which I sadly sell icon_rolleyes.gif )

P.P.S
    And just as I was writing this post I got health pack from the same friend icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Shikao wrote:
    Yeah, unfortunately the friends are picked up completely randomly, but let's not get to very drastic solutions right away icon_e_smile.gif

Lol yeah I probably overreacted a bit but I really hate spam games and I like this game so much I really don't want it to stoop so low. icon_razz.gif
  • I agree. I've sent off stuff twice to people on my friend's list, thinking they must be playing the game too. But the next time it came up, in looking at the names offered, I knew those friends were most likely not playing this game. Then I realized it's random and I feel bad for spamming my friends the first two times. I will not be using this feature. I just exit out.