Check Off Each Tournament Progression Reward Level Achieved

Options
Hey Devs,

First, If I missed a similar idea as a previous post, I apologize. I read through most as there are not that many at this time.

Suggestion: I would really appreciate a check next to each reward level achieved. Due to the fluctuating point rating, it can sometimes be hard to remember if you have been rewarded a certain tournament progression reward. You fall in rating (as mentioned in other posts) when you have a gaming hiatus so this minor change would meet my needs. This could be applied to 'S.H.I.E.L.D. Versus', as well.

Also, I would suggest having a max rating achieved as a status... possibly even a ranking that could be rewarded.

Thanks for the read.

BM

Comments

• Suggestion: I would really appreciate a check next to each reward level achieved. Due to the fluctuating point rating, it can sometimes be hard to remember if you have been rewarded a certain tournament progression reward. You fall in rating (as mentioned in other posts) when you have a gaming hiatus so this minor change would meet my needs. This could be applied to 'S.H.I.E.L.D. Versus', as well.

I agree especially for the S.H.I.E.L.D. Versus as I play that one so rarely I forget what I've already collected. icon_e_smile.gif
    Also, I would suggest having a max rating achieved as a status... possibly even a ranking that could be rewarded.

That would be cool, too! icon_e_smile.gif
  • Love the idea.