Unattainable Covers?

Options
First off, I'm loving the update so far. But I have a question - I'm not far into the game, playing it casually. Before the update I had played the first Venom mission and gotten a reward - I don't remember which one. But after the update it said that I had received the Blue Bagman cover, which was not in my inventory. This is only frustrating, because as far as I can tell, I won't be able to re-acquire that cover now, which is frustrating. Is there any way to fix this? I don't really care about the other rewards that you can get, but the covers are what I like to collect, and at least have access to the abilities if I want to use the characters.

Thanks.

Comments

• This is because the rewards have changed and, best I can tell, if, before the patch you collected (let's say) rewards #1, #3 & #4 from a mission (and lets say those rewards were #1: 500 ISO-8, #3: Venom Black Cover, #4: Hawkeye Purple Cover) well, now after the patch the new rewards are #1: Bag Man, #2: +Heal, #3: 250 ISO-8, and #4: 500 Iso-8, well the game marks #1, 3, and 4 as already received even though you never actually got Bag Man. So it wasn't that you collect Bag Man but rather your collected reward #1 which was 500 ISO-8 but Bag Man is now marked as received because it's in the same reward slot.

This is my theory but IceIX might correct me if I'm wrong.
  • Seems soo yes