Hi Everyone -

Just wanted to share a brief update that we moved to a new editor for our forums with the Rich Editor experience (previously WYSIWYG). We believe this will provide a better experience for all forum visitors in the long run. If you are interested in learning more about the new editor, please visit the URL below.

And please let us know if you find any bugs/issues with the new editor by emailing us at [email protected] and we will pass along this feedback to the team.

Thank you!

https://blog.vanillaforums.com/rich-editor-enhancing-your-forum-posting-experience

Is There A Phone Number Available. . . . . . . . . .?????

edited December 2014 in Off Topic
Is There A Phone Number Available that I may call to speak to somebody, they are not answering my tech problems with the software any????? icon_e_sad.gif

Comments

• SilverHawkSilverHawk Age Unconfirmed Posts: 41
    What seems to be the problem? Have you put in a customer service ticket?
  • I accidentally created a new profile by pressing The Intro and all of my characters are lost.

I put in a ticket but got no response back from them. icon_e_sad.gif

Sincerely,

Steven D. Scalfani
    SDS
  • SilverHawkSilverHawk Age Unconfirmed Posts: 41
    when did you create your ticket? They are pretty good at getting back to you. if you don't hear from them by tomorrow, let me know and I'll check on what's going
  • StevenDoS wrote:
    Is There A Phone Number Available that I may call to speak to somebody, they are not answering my tech problems with the software any????? icon_e_sad.gif

There used to be one, but it's not an answering machine saying you have to send a ticket.
  • GothicKratosGothicKratos Posts: 1,821 Chairperson of the Boards
    You're like four months late to responding to this. Locking, unless the thread creator PMs me asking to have it re-opened.
This discussion has been closed.