Simple changes to make the game better

1. Retune some the Team up abilities. Getting RNG screwed by a team that is collectively 20 levels lower than me due to some stupid Teamup is pissing me off to no end. Having Storm Lightning Storm and then cascade for 5 minutes into a Headbutt, one shotting a max level Ares, is ****.

2. Npc teams mixed with PC characters. This is ****. Allowing PCs basically an endless amount of AP, AP that isn't even matchable, is ridiculous. Turns 3 Gravity Warp. Turn 4 Gravity Warp. Turn 5 Gravity Warp...ect. ****.

3. Massive damage, insta-kill abilities. Looking at you Magneto. People enjoy playing the game, and I understand you need to make money off it, but come the **** on. Waiting 4 hours for 10 minutes of play time because my team is recouping from an RNG bullshitting from Magneto, will probably make me quit playing.

4. Add another tier of recruit tokens. Spending $40 on heroic tokens and getting 1 3* cover makes me want to throw my phone and put a bullet in my head. I just spent $40 for some iso. Add a 3* and up recruit token.