Don't obscure non selectable tiles

Options
Please change the way you display non-selectable tiles for abilities. For example, Black Widow *** purple ability; I can't tell what tiles have counters, strikes, etc... I want to plan matches better.

Comments

• Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Please change the way you display non-selectable tiles for abilities. For example, Black Widow *** purple ability; I can't tell what tiles have counters, strikes, etc... I want to plan matches better.

Agreed. The selection screen is improved overall, but the blocked squares are too obscured.
  • Please change the way you display non-selectable tiles for abilities. For example, Black Widow *** purple ability; I can't tell what tiles have counters, strikes, etc... I want to plan matches better.

Maybe a simple thin red diagonal line would be a solution? Or maybe you just change the lighting of the tiles? --> make selectable tiles bright, non-selectable slightly darker than usual while you can still see the symbols on them.
  • Ganghofer wrote:
    Or maybe you just change the lighting of the tiles? --> make selectable tiles bright, non-selectable slightly darker than usual while you can still see the symbols on them.

I like this, if some kind of shadow/darkening effect would be an easy change to make that seems optimal.