Greatful

I just wish to suggest that we all be grateful and express out gratitude to the developers of this game. For most of us it the best game we have played and are consciously addicted to..icon_e_smile.gif. we may not agree with all the changes and updates but that life, its still a great game and we should appreciate the efforts of the people who work behind the scenes to improve and keep the game running. some would argue that some changes encourage more financial inputs and while that may be a side effect of some of the updates, I actually find the more recent one beneficial to game play and has caused an evolution of game play and an enhanced gaming experience . Great job Devs...can't wait to see what new updates you have in store for us.

Comments

• IamTheDanger
    IamTheDanger Posts: 1,093 Chairperson of the Boards
    Could not agree more. A lot more is involved in making and maintaining a game such as this than some people realize. This what the devs do for a living, how they pay their bills. And more often than not, all they hear are complaints. They don't get the appreciation they deserve sometimes. Even when the server crashes, it's not completely their fault. I've never seen or used ANY modern electronic that did not have an occasional hiccup. It happens. Like the OP stated, that's life. Personally, I love MPQ, and I also thank everyone working behind the scenes for giving me a way keep entertained and challenged at the same time.

Also, thank you to OP for saying what so many others have neglected to say.
  • Exactly. Many people do nothing but complain. While voicing criticism is not only perfectly legitimate, but also necessary as feedback if you want improvement, I think it's a rather "bratty" attitude to only ever complain and never once say something like, "I love this game, I love the story behind it, I love the graphics, I love this character idea, ...". It also really wouldn't hurt people to be less rude in their complaints. How about, instead of "(insert feature here) iz teh kitten poop!!!!11!!!1!!", "I don't like this feature because..." - is that really that hard? We have certain terms of conduct towards each other. Let's extend that to the devs. Because even if they want our money (well, they earn their living that way, small surprise), they still gave us this game.
    Devs, even if you're greedy tinykitties sometimes icon_e_wink.gif , thank you for this game.